American Resort(Wisconsin Dells)
USD 205
USD 184
USD 313
AmericInn by Wyndham Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
USD 281
Best Western Ambassador Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
USD 198
USD 178
Alakai Hotel and Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
USD 254
USD 215
Birchcliff Resort(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
USD 211
  • Pool
Baker's Sunset Bay Resort(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
USD 196
Ambers Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
USD 178
Great Wolf Lodge(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
USD 258
All reviewsmt olympussecond bedroomthe indoor water parktheme parkburner stovethrough rcigreat amenitiesparking passrecommend this resortliving areastayed two nightsentire staybeds were very comfortablenice stayoff seasonking bedbath
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

I booked this trip thru booking.com for 4 night for 229 a night end of May. No other modification made other than to check in early 1 hour of the normal check in time which is 4pm. My family and I have been coming to the Dells for many years with stay at Mt Olympus or Wilderness. This year, I thought to stay at this hotel since it seem to look good from the outside and the rate offered was not bad with 2 br and 2 bathrooms and 4 tickets.

Upon arrival at 3:30 pm, I was greeted at the front desk with Jessica. She asked for my name and she quickly said oh you are here for 2 nights. I showed her my reservation is for 4 nights and she said well I can't help you since you booked it with a third party. She also accused me of making multiple changes or reservations which I told her no other reservations were made which is the reason my reservation is not correct. She also said that my stay per night was going to be 495 per night. She quickly put me on the side and said there is nothing I can do to help you further. You will need to work this out with whoever you booked with online.

It was shocking to be told to step aside so she can help her another but to also be told you have to handle this issue by yourself. My entire family was sitting on the side for 2.5 hours while I figure out the reservation with booking.com. How embarrassing this was! My other sister was already to pull this reservation out and go to another hotel. But I wanted to understand what went and to give them another chance to redeem themselves. At booking.com, I spoke with Kelly who confirmed my reservation was in fact correct. She called Justin with blue green odyssey reservation and it appeared that someone made a mistake on their end that only placed me for 2 days along with the incorrect rate. Justin also worked with his supervisor to rectify the issue. As I wait on the remedy for this error, I see Jessica and Tina not even slight concern that there is a family in front of them that is struggling on the reservation. No empathy whatsoever. Kelly from booking.com called me to let me know it was fixed but it will be resolved end of day. She also told me that the hold payment they were supposed to take was only for 229 , not 514.11. I told her that's not acceptable as I'm here at the hotel, in fact right in front of the front desk. She put me on hold again and talked to Tina who is the other person at the front desk. After hanging up with Kelly, Tina called me with a gesture of hand waving and saying yuhoo... another shocking gesture of professionalism. She could not even come up to get me where I was sitting.

I go up at the front desk and I told her this is our first time here. Instead of saying I'm sorry for all the inconvenience and mishaps, she said well it should get better. No apology and no ownership of the fault. She also said they are not equipped to handle this kind of situation nor have they dealt something like this so they don't know how who to call. She said that "the fact that kelly from booking.com called her, now I can let people here know". Unbelievable! How can you be working in the front desk if you don't know how to handle this. The very least, they both should have called the supervisor to help them. After spending 25 more mins in the front desk for check in, we finally got our room key and water passes.

The room itself was great. It was clean. However, by the time we got settled, we were not able to enjoy any water time. So much for trying to get in earlier!

The next day, we came thru the front desk and was happily greeted by Vicky or Victoria. We asked for shampoo n conditioner and responded very courteously. The internet was working well.

On sat, we tried to get into the water park and was told that our wristbands were expired. Inconvenience again, we went back to Bluegreen odyssey and 2 ppl at the front desk quickly helped by giving us a new set of wristbands. This was likely due to the issue we had at check in. On my way back after the water park, I stopped by at the front desk and ask if I can do a late out on Sunday due to the hassles we have experience. Melissa, at the front desk who has a short bob hair indicated she is the supervisor and asked me how things were. I told her what happen and she looked at our account, room 2004, and she said that there is a notation to comp for 2 nights. I don't know what this means because I was not personally told. She did agree to allow my family to do a check out at 1130. On Sunday, my family was able to do some park rides first thing in the morning. We did check out at 1130.

Overall, as a professional and in the industry of hospitality, I hope that they will train the people at the front desk to handle such situations. I put a 3 rating since the room was updated and clean and the other workers were hospitable and pleasant to the visitors that we met aside from Tina m Jessica. I will go back again but will be caution on the reservation to make sure they have it correctly before arriving. I was in fact talking to some folks at the water park and even recommended the hotel. I just hope they get treated better than I did.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
BluegreenCares, Manager at Bluegreen Odyssey Dells, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Hello Czarina M.,

Thank you for staying with us at Bluegreen Odyssey Dells! We are thrilled you found your unit to be updated and clean. However, we regret to learn of the issues you encountered at check-in. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of customer service. We are incredibly sorry we did not meet this level of service during your stay. We appreciate your feedback and we will share your concerns with our team. Thank you!

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Booked through an independent agent working for bg. Had to negotiate hard to get to stay at the odessey, otherwise we would've been stuck in a mt. Olympus motel room. Had to pay $150 for 2 nights and 3 days, included 4 water park passes, but we went to the bg presentation at Christmas mtn. 2hrs and as promised we got $150.00 MasterCard. We loved the place. Only cost was $20.00 for a lodging fee. Parking was free. Looking forward too return trip someday.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Hello bobs_from_mn,

Thank you for staying with us at Bluegreen Odyssey Dells! We are delighted you loved staying with us. We appreciate your feedback and compliments. We hope you wuill join us again soon!

Reviewed 28 July 2017

First off, I am glad to be back home in my bed, in my house which i know does not have bugs crawling around. If I do find similar ones to the ones I saw at my recent visit at the Bluegreen Odyssey Dells; I would be horrified and will know where they came from.

We checked in later in the evening earlier this week. As I was unloading items from the bell rack, my son decides to pull out the sofa bed to get it ready for a relaxing evening. We found little creatures crawling on the sofa bed. Not 1 or 2, but 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All sizes too. I still have the creepy crawling sensation thinking about it. I called down to the front desk, spoke to Jessica in which they had Ken come up to our rescue. He caught all 4 that we could see. On top, in the cracks and underneath the sofa bed. He put them in tissues as you can see in my pictures below. THere was a notice by the phone about what type of bugs to expect however these are not ladybugs or beetles.

Front desk was very nice. We were able to get into a different room that evening. As soon as we got in, the sofa bed was checked. Even though nothing was crawling; we did not use the sofa bed this time around. Dinner was ready and I was setting the table.... Horrified to find the SAME bugs on the black place-mats!!!!!! We all had an exhausting day and since it was only ONE we say; we put that bug along with the place mats out on the porch. If I get charged for my room deposit for missing placemats, i will not be happy. Anyhow, the short vaca came to an end and finally i am home.

Overall - Although I feel a bit icky thinking about creepy crawlers around the beds that we are to sleep on, the stay was alright with the staff taking care of us immediately. No other reason was given as to why these bugs showed up. I was also told it was their "first" time seeing these creepy crawlers and that the room will be inspected/cleared of bugs. Not too sure how that went as I did not hear any updates about it since.

Beware! Check all cracks and crevasses! Esp the SOFA BED!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
BluegreenCares, Manager at Bluegreen Odyssey Dells, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2017

Hello Mace X,

Thank you for your feedback of Odyssey Dells. We are incredibly sorry to learn of the creepy crawlers that were occupying your unit. We hold ourselves to the highest level of cleanliness. We sincerely regret we did not succeed during your stay. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We will share your concerns with our team. Thank you!

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

We stay here every year, and this year as part of my parents' timeshare. We weren't told that a major part of the Mount Olympus waterpark was no longer available to BlueGreen members. In the past we've stayed in updated units, but that wasn't the case this time. No jacuzzi tubs, musty/fishy smells in the room and worn carpets. We saw a few people here to listen to timeshare presentations. If this is how members are treated, it seems to me that better effort would be in making current members happy rather than spending money to get new members. We won't be back, and I won't consider BlueGreen vacation clubs.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Scoutie9
BluegreenCares, Manager at Bluegreen Odyssey Dells, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Hello Scoutie9,

Thank you for your feedback of Odyssey Dells. We are incredibly sorry your stay did not meet your needs or expectations. We would love the opportunity to learn more about your experiences. Please contact us at info@bluegreenvacations.com and reference your TripAdvisor User Name and review subject line. Thank you!

Reviewed 14 July 2017

We had an excellent time on our trip to the Dells. The room we had at this resort was clean and quiet. We were on the top floor (4th) and had a great view of the water park. The staff was great and accommodating. The only issue we had is the one water park we wanted to experience was only available to guests who stayed at a Mt. Olympus property. We stayed as guests of a timeshare owner and I did not go to one of their seminars as I had no interest in buying into a timeshare. We would stay here again if the opportunity arises. The room had two bedrooms (tv's in each room), two bathrooms and a very spacious kitchen(dishes,coffee maker, utensils etc.) and living room area. There was also a nice outdoor deck area. I also thought the indoor water park was small.

Room Tip: As always, I prefer a top floor as the seem to be quieter.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
BluegreenCares, Manager at Bluegreen Odyssey Dells, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

Hello Dan G.,

Thank you for staying with us at Odyssey Dells! We are delighted you had an excellent time on your trip with us. We are also pleased the staff was great and accommodating. We appreciate your feedback and we will share your concern with our team. We hope you will join us again soon!