“My stay was awesome, wish it could've been longer.”
aerial view of the spacious 3 acre property Castle Rock Lake in the distance
aerial view of the spacious 3 acre property
Castle Rock Lake in the distance
private sand volleyball court
relax in an air chair
Catch and release fishing!
bluegill, black crappie, and largemouth bass
Campfire pit, firewood included
Spacious deck
loft with full bed, sofa sleeper, and futon
view from the loft
great room with wood burning fireplace
large dining table with seating for minimum of 12
kitchen with stainless steel appliance
master bedroom
master bath
main floor bedroom 2
main floor full bath
laundry room with washer and dryer
basement rec room
basement bedroom with bunk bed and queen bed
basement bedroom with bunk bed and queen bed
basement full bath
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
nana902
Chicago, Illinois
“My stay was awesome, wish it could've been longer.”
Reviewed 4 June 2015 for a stay in February 2015

The Property manager was truly great and a pleasure to deal with. Always made himself available to answer any questions before and after arrival to the property. I was really pleased with the whole overall stay. I definitely looking forward to going back during the next availability schedule. Unforgettable experience!! TWO THUMBS UP!!!!!!!!

CHANA

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything!!!!!
Liked least: No covering up to windoows at night.
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Levi K
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“Perfect for everybody”
Reviewed 14 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

I'm writing this review after returning from an excellent week at the "Spacious Retreat." My wife and I were traveling with my parents and my brother, sister-in-law, two nieces and nephew. As we're all in different phases of our lives, we were all looking for something a little different in a vacation. Everybody left the home satisfied.

The home is absolutely beautiful. When we pulled around the corner and saw it for the first time, somebody commented that it looked exactly like the pictures. From the wood floors to the beams to the fireplaces to the decks, the home has a great woodsy feel. The pond, although a little deeper than usual after a rainy spring/summer, is just as advertised. We all had a great time swimming, laying out on the platform, and fishing.

The Dells are about a half hour away, so for those who are interested, it's an easy drive. My brother and his family went into town just about every day and had no issue with the drive. The rest of us only went in a couple of days because we didn't want to leave the the serene atmosphere to fight the crowds.

Another thing to consider is all of the opportunity for vacationers at Castle Rock Lake. There are boat rentals, lots of lakefront bars and restaurants, and a couple of county parks with beaches should you get tired of the pond (we didn't). We did have a great day out on a pontoon.

No matter where our days took us, they all began and ended together at the house. The two fridges provided ample room and all of the cooking implements worked great. The sound system was an added plus as we had music from the directv system playing constantly. They even have a couple of speakers outside so you can listen to tunes while floating. We finished our nights watching movies on one of the big screen TV's or in the backyard with a fire.

Bottom line, if you're looking for a relaxing, quiet home within driving distance of the Dells, I don't really see how you could do better. My wife and I are already talking about getting some friends together and heading back in the future.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The private swimming and fishing pond got a LOT of use.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Milwaukee
Reviewed 26 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013
person found this review helpful

People with disabilities Older travelers

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing