Review Highlights
Great time on wave runner tour

Great time at Holiday Shores Watersports taking a wave runner tour in Dells. Neither of us had... read more

Reviewed 10 August 2018
Chris B
Great day on the Lake

The people at Holiday Shores were very nice, the prices were great, the boat was in awesome... read more

Reviewed 8 August 2018
LeaAnn B

All reviews rented a pontoon wave runners boating boats skis tube jet resort
Reviewed 15 July 2016

We rented a boat so our 2 teenage grandsons could go tubing. Highlight of our Wisconsin Dells trip, This place was awesome, friendly, helpful staff. I would highly recommend.

Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

My husband and I brought our two dogs to Wisconsin and found this awesome place. They allowed our two dogs on the pontoon. We had such an amazing time and the price was such a deal. Also, the staff was extremely helpful. We will definition be coming back every summer!

Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

Rented the boat for a hour which is very reasonable prices. Has pantoons n jet skis to choose from. Staff is very friendly n explans everything. Camp grounds to stay on with lots of extras

Reviewed 10 June 2016 via mobile

I called to reserve a pontoon in August. Less than a week later I canceled, and the young girl on the phone told me I would get my full deposit back. The next day they called and told me they were confirming my cancellation, and that they were keeping $10. It's not about the $10, but they should have a definite cancellation policy that they tell customers, and not change from one day to the next!

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed 24 September 2015 via mobile

Decent boats, cool staff, kinda high prices but worth it if you can afford it. We've never had a problem renting a portion and we've been there at least 3 times, now. We've since bought our own boat, but will still rent a portion when necessary from holiday shores.

Date of experience: September 2015