“Wonderful time.”

Holiday Shores Boat Rental and Marina
Reviewed 15 July 2016

We rented a boat so our 2 teenage grandsons could go tubing. Highlight of our Wisconsin Dells trip, This place was awesome, friendly, helpful staff. I would highly recommend.

Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

My husband and I brought our two dogs to Wisconsin and found this awesome place. They allowed our two dogs on the pontoon. We had such an amazing time and the price was such a deal. Also, the staff was extremely helpful. We will definition be coming back every summer!

Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

Rented the boat for a hour which is very reasonable prices. Has pantoons n jet skis to choose from. Staff is very friendly n explans everything. Camp grounds to stay on with lots of extras

Reviewed 10 June 2016 via mobile

I called to reserve a pontoon in August. Less than a week later I canceled, and the young girl on the phone told me I would get my full deposit back. The next day they called and told me they were confirming my cancellation, and that they were keeping $10. It's not about the $10, but they should have a definite cancellation policy that they tell customers, and not change from one day to the next!

Reviewed 24 September 2015 via mobile

Decent boats, cool staff, kinda high prices but worth it if you can afford it. We've never had a problem renting a portion and we've been there at least 3 times, now. We've since bought our own boat, but will still rent a portion when necessary from holiday shores.