“just ok”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Kilbourn City Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Kilbourn City Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #126 of 197 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Reviewed 6 April 2018

nice appetizers, some burgers, only 3 entrees service and food was ok
Breakfas buffet ok for the price, but person making made to order omlett had no clue about sanitation, was scratching himself, handling equpment and touching the food he was cooking.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 19 February 2018

I'm a vegetarian, and my daughter and I ate here because we had a 25 dollar voucher to use. Although she was happy with finding "the best hamburger ever" in her words, I was basically subjected to just watching her eat as my only options as a vegetarian are: Cesar salad, Salad Bar (which would only leave me with lettuce and cheese after checking it out), veggie pasta (which I already had at home before leaving the night before) or nachos without the meat... I opted for the nachos as I could snack on the while my daughter ate, so I had to wait to get back to our room and eat a leftover sandwich I had prepared for lunch. Migh I suggest a simple veggie burger.. a frozen bean burger or something?

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 19 February 2018

The breakfast buffet is surprisingly good - large, varied, and the items are freshened regularly. However, skip this place for dinner - service is slow and bored, the food is bland and prices are crazy, even for the area.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

We got the salad bar ($7 and had a decent variety of items on it including what seemed like homemade croutons, ham, turkey, bacon and really good potato salad), cheese pizza, hamburger and fries. All the food was better than I expected based on reviews. But, service was not friendly. We waited quite a while for our bill only to get someone else’s bill that was twice as much as ours. They are probably understaffed...so workers are too busy...

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 18 November 2017

Food was ok- normal hotel food- fairly small selection. but one morning we were given a coffee pot with soap suds on the outside- wonder what was on the inside. Given the poor housekeeping in the hotel this is a real concern.

Date of visit: November 2017