All reviews room was clean front desk yogurt hard boiled eggs overnight stay free breakfast hot tub make your own waffles shower curtain water pressure large pool definitely stay here again very nice hotel enjoyed our stay refrigerator and microwave stayed one night flat screen tv
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

This hotel was still in development when I visited, so there wasn't a full staff. However the rooms are VERY spacious compared to other standard rooms. In addition, the beds were queen sized, as advertised. This was something special because we had booked queen beds at other baymonts, days inns, and super 8's, but given full/double beds instead. They lost a star for missing a few things on their breakfast (no meat, no oatmeal) and because it seemed like there were only 3 people running the entire place, leading to a tad of a wait to check in. However, since they were just starting up I gave them the benefit of the doubt on that one. Another welcome surprise was that they not only had a pool, but both an outdoor, indoor, and hot pool. They also had two bathrooms, one in the restroom and one outside. This made it easy to brush or get ready while someone else was taking a shower. Would recommend, would book again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Resort716167
Reviewed 18 June 2017

As Wyndham Rewards members, we always look for a hotel belonging to the Wyndham family. This Baymont was the right price and recent reviews seemed to indicate it was a pretty nice place. The outside looks nice, not run down like some do. The lobby lounging area looks great. The front desk girl at check-in was nice. Our stay was during the week and there weren't very many people there at all. We got placed into a first-floor room right next to an exit door, 30 ft. from our car. Very convenient. I can see where this might be an issue, though, if it was busier because we could hear the exterior door close now & again.

Upon arrival, my first thought was that the room was very spacious. The microwave & fridge are always a welcome amenity. Large flat-screen TV. Table with two chairs plus another living room style chair. The room was very clean. The real test was the floor. We usually end up with black feet and/or socks at cheaper hotels, but I gave it a good test with bare feet and socks and both came out pretty darn clean. The electrical outlet by the end table between the two beds has a multi-plug adapter on it making 6 outlets, which is very handy.

The bathroom wasn't bad, but it was probably the least kept part of the room. It appears that this room was converted into a handicap accessible room. There's quite a few holes in the walls where old shower curtain rods and towel bars have been removed, new ones put up, and the holes left behind. The drop-ceiling tiles could use some TLC...one of them above the tub didn't even match. The new towel bar was lowered to make it accessible, but it's right in front of the toilet, which makes it pretty awkward to use the toilet. There also appears to be some water staining on the wooden baseboards and bottom of the door. The door along the edge with the latch is very scratched up from top to bottom from the door swelling and rubbing. It wasn't sticking at the time, but looked bad. Even with all these issues, the bathroom wasn't very bad. I just wanted to point them out. It was quite spacious as well. The sink & counter are inside the bathroom instead of outside the door like some hotels.

There's an indoor & outdoor pool, which I'm sure is nice for some. We didn't use them. The sauna was out of order the whole time we were there. There's two ice machines, one on the other side of the indoor pool and one next to the front desk.

The breakfast is your standard continental. A few cereals, cold hard boiled eggs, bread/bagels, little chocolate donuts, and waffles. Apple juice, coffee, & OJ. The breakfast room has 4-5 tables.

The wifi wasn't going to break any speed records at times, but it wasn't terrible. When you connect, you have to login through a Baymont login screen and our devices kept losing that connection after a while or after coming back. We had a bad storm the evening of our second day and it seems like after that, I had all kinds of problems connecting to their wifi. If I could connect my phone, I couldn't connect my laptop...or vice versa. There were times when I was able to connect to the Polynesian hotel next door easier than our own. When it did work, it got the job done. It was fast enough that our son was able to watch YouTube videos.

This Baymont is located in an ideal spot, in my opinion. Just down the road from the main part of the strip away from all the hustle & bustle. But close enough to take a short drive to many of the things to do. Or even walk, if you're motivated.

We do want to try a couple of other places if we ever come back, but we could just as easily stay here again. It was a nice 3-night stay.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family