“Amazing Cabin - Great for friends”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Kerbi U
Chicago, Illinois
“Amazing Cabin - Great for friends”
Reviewed 20 June 2017 for a stay in December 2015

This review is long overdue, I stayed here a while ago with friends for a "reunion" type get together - IT WAS AMAZING! we had a frickin blast hanging out around the bar and a late night hot tub party! I was thinking about this trip the other day and seriously felt guilty that I haven't shouted from the rooftops and told everyone how fun this place is!

The photos do not do it justice!!

Zak b
“Vacation Wierdness We'll Never Forget”
Reviewed 6 January 2017 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

Our family with young kids spent a few days here and absolutely loved it. The giant hot tub was the highlight for us. The eclectic décor kept the kids entertained, as they pointed out all the unique things they found. We played pinball and watched movies from the ample stock of dvd and vhs tapes. The sound system is set up nice, to play in the hot tub room, and/ or the bar. I even read a couple of interesting books I found. We dined at a nice steak house that wasn't too far. It would be a great place for a get together with friends or family. I highly recommend if you are searching for something that stands out from all the other sterile and cookie cutter options.

Management Response
6 Jan 2017
Zak! I love this review, thank you! So funny that you read the books...I've always wondered if they got any love. We look forward to having you back! Make sure you post some fun pics on our facebook page from your stay, we are about to start a photo contest!
Max U
“Super cool place! We definitely plan to re-visit with a few more people next time!”
Reviewed 21 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

This cabin is one of the coolest places I've stayed at so far. There is so much to look at and take in. Through out our stay we kept stumbling upon new interesting things. One way to describe this place is that it is like a piece of art, filled with surprises that work their way out of the woodwork. From the elaborate arrangement of antiques, knick knacks, and vintage entertainment, we didn't experience a dull moment. You can tell that the owner had fun building and filling this eccentric place! We definitely plan to re-visit with a few more people next time!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The huge hot tub and pool table! The juke box was a blast too!
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
mannyprop...
Chicago, Illinois
“Weekend with my fiance”
Reviewed 21 October 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

Brian is a really nice guy - he let my fiance and I come up and stay at the cabin for an extra long weekend...which we really needed! The cabin is so big, relaxing and awesome to just take some time off. I'm coming back soon with all my friends....and my fiance is talking about maybe having her bachelorette party here. The hot tub was much bigger than I imagined, and the beds were pretty comfy. Perfect time away from the city!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: the hot tub
Liked least: leaving :)
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing