2,405 results
All reviewschop houseunderground tunnelall inclusive packagejunior suitethe indoor water parkwave poolfull kitchenwisconsin riverroller coasterall agesoff seasongreat resortolder kidstwo queen bedsa lot of funyear oldsmini golf
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

My family and I were camping near by and the weather was bad so we decided to call and see if we could get a room. Chula Vista was nice during the reservation process and we were all set. I was told check in was at 4 but if we got there early we should be able to get our room and use the waterpark. We got to the resort around 12:30 and they said our room wasn’t ready so we went to the waterpark with the kids. It was after 4 that I decided to go to the desk and ask if the room was ready. We finally got our room around 4:30. The room was nice except no balcony. Which I had asked for. We have been to Chula Vista many times before that’s why I knew to ask for a balcony. We had a great time. Then Monday morning we were scheduled to check out and I called the front desk to ask if we could have a little bit later check out than 10:30 because my son wasn’t feeling so well. They told me no. They needed the room.
I don’t get why we waited so long for our room on Sunday when the maids came to our room Monday morning at 9:30 to clean it when check out isn’t till 10:30! They seem to want to get you out ASAP but won’t let you in any earlier. And because my son wasn’t feeling so good and we had a 2 hour ride home. I was disappointed to say the least. Plus all I got was calls from some lady that worked there for me to join some club so I can get discounts.
She called me Sunday and left a message saying since I already booked one night I can stay another night for $29 if I join and listen to come people talk( like a time share). Yet Monday morning I couldn’t stay in my room an extra hour cause they were booked.....makes no sense!!! Doesn’t seem like they really needed my room so bad if for $29 I could have stayed an extra night

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jennifer Q
Kaylyn Z, Guest Relations Manager at Chula Vista Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Jennifer - Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback of Chula Vista Resort in Wisconsin Dells. We are very happy to hear that we were able to get you into a room safe from the bad weather! We are very sorry to hear about your check-out experience, and we will share your review with our management team for improvement.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed here last week for four nights, during Corvette Adventures. Checked in to a room with a view of a stone wall. Ripped and turn couch/chairs. Requested a different room and moved the next day. Room was not cleaned, beds were not made, etc the next day. Had to call front desk at 6:00pm. The next day, cleaning service took our personal towels off of the deck. I called the front desk. Said they would get right on it. Never heard back from them.

China Vista is a beautiful setting. With a few updates and a little more attention to their customers, it could be a great resort.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Chula Vista Resort. Our location offers great views and we are so glad that you were able to admire them! We are currently in the process of renovating our rooms, and we hope that you will be able to enjoy them in the near future. We will share your review with our Housekeeping department and management team so that we can improve our guests' experience in the future.

Reviewed 8 June 2018

Went golfing 18 holes holes with my wife at Coldwater Canyon Golf Course located at Chula Vista Resort. It wasn't crowded and finished 18 holes in 3 hours. The ladies tee boxes were a little ruff, seems like they weren't mowed in days but it was the holiday weekend. I would return again to golf at this beautiful resort.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AviatorMat
Kaylyn Z, Guest Relations Manager at Chula Vista Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed golfing at Cold Water Canyon Golf Course at Chula Vista Resort. We will share your review with our Golf Department for improvement. We look forward to seeing you back soon.

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Found this hotel to be a very nice, large resort. Room was clean, nice balcony, not much of a view but that was no big deal. We had a Jr king suite.

They had a nice map of the resort grounds, but I felt that they could have had a map or at least a listing of the different slides they have in the water park and a brief description of each. We couldn't figure out what each slide was about. We ended up going on the jungle Adventure Ride...that would have been the last one we would have picked had we known what we were getting into. It was like a giant toilet bowl, after going around and around in circles forever, we seemed to get stuck in it...finally we got "flushed" out of it. I was so sick after the ride. Just not my cup of tea.

Mattress was a bit hard, lots of pillows to choose from.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Kaylyn Z, Guest Relations Manager at Chula Vista Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback of your recent stay at Chula Vista Resort. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We will share your review with our management team and Aquatics department for improvement. We hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Beautiful resort... fantastic indoor and outdoor water park... close to Wisconsin Dells... very scenic and 18 hole golf course. I do recommend you come during peak season as they are very minimally staffed otherwise and do not offer any of the extra amenities (spa, nail salon, buffet dining, outdoor pools by hotel rooms etc.) when at low capacity.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Kaylyn Z, Guest Relations Manager at Chula Vista Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Jen F - Thank you for taking the time to review Chula Vista Resort. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and our waterparks. We are so thankful you chose our resort for your stay and for your kind comments! Our spa and our nail salon are open for appointments, year-round and we hope on your next stay you get the chance to go!