“Happy Days”

Toucan Food and Custard
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in West Bend
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 22 December 2017

It's like the happy days program with a 50's style custard stand. The food is great including the custard. The stand has tables inside if you choose to eat inside. The wait for your food is short and comes too you hot.

Reviewed 2 December 2017

I stopped for the Friday Fish Fry at Toucan Custard as I had heard it is a popular place for local folks to have their Cod or Perch meal on Friday afternoon. They are so popular that they now offer the Fish Fry on Saturday & Sunday as well. I had the Perch today & was served a generous portion of 6 crispy, crunchy, good sized strips of Perch with a small plastic container of tartar sauce, a larger container of cole slaw with a creamy delicious sauce, buttered rye bread & French Fries which were large & abundant so I could not eat it all & took them home. I came hungry & left feeling full & satisfied.

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

We stopped for ice cream and enjoyed creamy custard. The place reminds me of my childhood with the picnic tables and glass block building. It's close to Regner Park where we sat and savored our sundaes.

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for a quick lunch. We sat out on the patio, at one of the picnic tables is the shade. They have around 10 tables outside, and a similar number inside.

We ordered burgers, fries and cheese curds. It took a few mins, and the food came out piping hot. The burgers were good, and the fries were excellent.

The girl behind the counter was friendly and even offered a dish of water for our dog.

We had to have some frozen custard for dessert. It was yummy. They had vanilla, chocolate, bubble-gum and cookies & cream.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stopped for lunch and we had a very nice experience. We each had a cheeseburger and split an order of cheese fries. Everything was very good quality. Then for dessert I had the chocolate custard in a waffle cone and she had a chocolate shake. Again, very good quality. The prices tend to be on the high side, but considering what you get, it's a good value. Enjoyed the retro decor and music selections. Plentiful outside seating.