Freese's Candy Shoppe & Heavenly Roasted Nuts
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in West Allis
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

I was at State Fair and tried their Fairy Food. It was Amazing! The inside wasn't hard and the chocolate was the amazing!Quality Candy used to be my favorite, but after trying Freese's, they are my#1! I will definitely be making some stops to their store in West Allis. I would recommend chocolate lovers to give them a try, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 28 April 2017

Quality chocolate for sure. I love fairy food and when I tried theirs I was so very happy. It is now the top of my list.

Reviewed 11 March 2017

This is a little gem in downtown West Allis. The candy is top quality and varied types are hand packed in cute white boxes. Just thinking about the place makes my mouth water! When it comes to buying candy, skip the rest, just buy the best. A word to the wise, do not leave these in your car for any length of time, cold and heat are not good for high quality chocolates.

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

I stopped in to buy dark chocolate delights for a birthday gift. Lots of yummy choices. Picked out some caramels, sea salt turtles and signature fairey food. I know the gift will be a hit and glad I can support a local small business. Make it a treat stop

Reviewed 2 September 2016

Lived in West Allis all my life. Freese's Candy has been there long as I can remember. We love there selection of Fine Chocolates. It's my Husband's Go To Place to Surprise me with all my Favorites.