All reviews ping pong video games game area pool area is motor lodge granite peak ski area great price staff was friendly pool and hot tub beds were comfortable upon check the room was nice midway atrium wi clerk
Reviewed 30 December 2015 via mobile

Excellent hotel, great service, clean and family friendly. Great staff who are available and do their best to make sure you have a comfortable stay. Free hot breakfast that actually tastes good . This is a 5 star hotel for a cheap price and I was very pleased with the upkeep and cleanliness.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 December 2015

I have to say this is one of the cleanest hotels I have stayed in a long time. The beds were very comfortable. The wrestling team was staying there the night I was there, so they were a little loud, but not terrible. The front desk person Travis was a great guy and he made sure things were handled and taken care of. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 December 2015

For the last 3 years I have had the pleasure of staying at the Quality Inn In Wausau, WI. As an active duty United States Marine I feel being in a safe environment, that is friendly and welcoming can make ones stay more comforting. I am always greeted with an hello and they always honor my military discount for myself and the members within my organization. The United States Marine Corps appreciates the Quality Inn.

Thank you and Semper FI.

Room tip: Best customer service
Date of stay: January 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 December 2015

I went to Quality Inn for my grandson's birthday and found it to be a great hotel. Clean, and the pool area was lovely. Room was very clean and attractive. Very attentive front desk and housekeeping staff. Great value for the money. Would definitely recommend.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 December 2015

Great pool area. On-site restaurant has excellent food. The staff here is wonderful; very friendly, professional and accommodating. Room was exceptionally clean. Located near the ski hill, awesome views! Best value in town. We will be back.

• Trip type: Travelled with family