USD 135
Hampton.com
La Quinta Inn Wausau(Wausau)(Great Value!)
USD 82
USD 74
USD 88
USD 78
USD 135
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 161/night.

USD 112
Super 8 by Wyndham Wausau(Wausau)(Great Value!)
USD 73
USD 150
USD 162
Agoda.com
1,242 results
All reviewscity grillaveda productsluxury suiteparking rampmini barwithin walking distanceheart of downtowngreat restaurantcontinental breakfastwedding receptionplace to stayexcellent hotelbusiness tripnice roomcomfortable roomsenjoyed my staywausau area
Reviewed 20 August 2010

I cannot say enough about the facility as well as the staff. We hosted a conference for 125 members at the Jefferson Street Inn. From the point of discussion until to the end of the confefrence, one year later, this expereince was nothing less than exellent!! From check in to check out, the staff could not have been more pleasant and helpful. We had immedate and helpful assistance from the manager and staff while completeing set up and preperation for the conference. All of the meals were very high level, delicious and exellently prepared and served. I would not hesitate to return to the Jefferson Street Inn when ever possible for business and or pleasure. Thanks to Michelle and all the folks at the Jefferson!!!!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 July 2010

My wife grew up in Wausau, I am from Orlando. We had plenty of people come to Wausau for our wedding, many of them stayed at the Jefferson. The staff was courteous and it was a great place to have a wedding reception. After the reception my wife and I came to our room to find the staff had left us a nice bottle of champagne and some chocolate dipped strawberries. Nice touch. The food in the restaurant is good although not cheap. I would definitely recommend this place. The only negative thing I have to say is if you have an open bar tell your guests not to leave their drinks on the table when they go to dance--no matter how full those drinks were, they were gone when you got back to the table.

• Stayed: June 2009
Reviewed 13 July 2010

We came to Wausau for a bike trip and found this great place to stay, plus it was our 14th wedding annivasary. We found the jefferson Street Inn on the internet and booked a room with the help of the reviews found on Trip Advisors. Our 3 night stay was perfect from the moment we arrived.
If you are lookng for a wonderful hotel in Wausau, stay at the Jefferson Street Inn.
PS we biked the mountain bay and fox river trails ! very nice

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2010

We went to Wausau for a 90th birthday party. I had never been there before and had no idea where to stay. We picked the Jefferson Street Inn and we LOVED it. The staff was courteous and friendly. The room was comfortable for the 3 of us. My 7 year old enjoyed the swimming pool. I loved the community Laundry Room. With airlines charging so much for carry on luggage, we didn't pack a lot of clothes, but I was able to wash them for FREE at the hotel, which really made me feel better. I'd rate the cleaning staff 4 out of 5. Our room was cleaned, but on one or two of the days the job was rushed and wasn't quite a s clean as could have been, but it was gross or anything, just a few things strewn about and out of place.

I wasn't thrilled with the food in Wausau, more than once I thought it was gross, but The City Grill inside of the Jefferson Inn was very tasty. After venturing out and being disgusted, happily savored the meal at the City Grill.

The hotel is centrally located in downtown within walking distance of some very nice shops. However, being a city girl, it was odd for me to see the city shut down so early, so make sure you do your sightseeing in the morning!

The Jefferson Inn has a shuttle to take you to the airport. The driver Horbst (?) is a kick he even took me out the way to get some squeaky cheese. He is a very pleasant man. I was in such a rush, I forgot to tip him so give him a dollar for me, please :)

All in all, I really enjoyed our stay there and will happily return!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 May 2010

The Jefferson Street in was one of the nicest boutique hotels I have had the opportunity to stay in. The staff was incredible, the service was outstanding. The rooms are plush and very comfortable. The bathroom was roomy and exceptionally clean.
They offer a small continetal breakfast. It was within walking distance of restaurants and shops. My only complaint was the air conditioning wasn't working very well, so I just opened a window.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business