All reviews pool toys front desk breakfast staff the breakfast area room was clean nice stay business travel staff was friendly and helpful off the highway nice hotel granite peak would highly recommend this hotel other hotels convenient location complimentary breakfast great place to stay nice breakfast
Reviewed 14 March 2017

We were recently there for a week stay while a family member was at the hospital. Our stay was very good, the staff at the front desk, breakfast area and cleaning staff were extremely polite and caring. Would highly recommend to anyone. Very close to the hospital.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 13 March 2017

The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. Got a great night sleep. The staff was nice and the complimentary breakfast was standard. I used the fitness center and it was basic but everything worked. Will definitely stay here again when I am in the area for business.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

Brenda at front desk is incredibly friendly. Manager on duty proactively made things right when there was a maintenance problem with the pool. I'd definitely come here again. Ideal for a visit to Granite Peak.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank degnandesignbuilders
Nikki M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Wausau, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2017

Hello degnandesignbuilders,
Thank you for the review! We truly loved having you here. We are hoping for more snow next year for an even better ski season. We hope to see you soon! Have a great day.

Nikki Moua

Comfy beds
Rooms nicely sized
Refrigerators in room
Plenty of plugs

All in all a very nice hotel

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Cjstep
Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel, it was really cold when I arrived but the front desk had warm cookies for me. Check in was easy. I didn't explore much since I came in for business and got in late, but my room was nicely kept and clean. Will go again if need to.

Trip type: Travelled on business