All reviews checking in stay there again one night room was clean voila tv microwave gal wifi amenities
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

Check in was very easy and smooth
Amanda was very nice
They have washer and dryers that was very helpful
Room was clean
Nice budget place for one night
20 minutes away from airport
Convenience placed to eat around d hotel

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2018

Nice front desk. Possible double charge. Shady characters hanging outside side entrance smoking and yelling out for hours. Did not feel comfortable going to car. Room clean. Bathroom clean. Comfortable bed. User friendly tv. Coffee only. Good location. Dogs allowed. Noisy.

Room tip: Ask front desk.
Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Wausau, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

Dear Kayn, We apologize for any misunderstanding that may have occurred during your recent stay with regard to the transaction issue you describe. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest, and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the noise concerns you experienced. Safety and security are high priorities within Motel 6 standards for quality and we regret you felt differently during your visit. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

A housekeeper & guest that had stayed in the room next-door (and said she forgot her jacket to housekeeping) walked right into my room. No knock or anything. It was 930 in the morning and I swear to God thr do not disturb sign was on my door. Apparentally even though I never swore, interupred, yelled or mentioned any kind of discount when I literally told the manager Amber Martinez in the lobby that I just wanted her to make sure
that I didn’t know how I could feel safe with housekeeping walking in with no knock, not to mention the sign they put me on their “do not rent list”. She even mentioned when I complain to the do not disturb sign was on my door and they didn’t knock even though I had a room reserved for two days and the other girl had checked out the day after I checked in. Amber had the audacity to interrupt me with sometimes they go in rooms even with my requested no housekeeping & the DND sign up b/c some customers express check out & leave keys in the room
I found out a week later when I went to check in after I already paid deposit on Hotels.com..I had to call website’s customer service because they wanted to charge me for Motel 6 AND the other 2 nights we used hotels dot com website to rent a room down the street from motel 6 since we were turned away when we went to get our key.
I like that pets stay for free. I don’t have a dog but I easily looked past the dog poop. I’ve complained about 2 out of 100 hotel reviews. Wish someone cared about a good new customer that stays in their town 3 nights a week for about a year & a half:since October 2016. Check my other reviews if you want to verify my honesty In case anyone cares to resolve this Jonie_8o@msn.com

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

Worst motel I've experienced in my life. Dirty room, no toilet paper, can't get ahold of receptionist, left behind things from prior occupants, and my fiancee woke up with rashes. Never come here!!! I will gladly spend the extra money next time. but please take note from my mistake.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 November 2017

I was looking for a place for one night that was a good price with good reviews. Motel 6 in Wausau didn’t disappoint me. The room was very clean,the bed comfortable. The room is basic, no mic,coffee pot or other amenities. Linens were clean and soap was furnished. The gal at the front desk was friendly and made me feel welcome. She followed thru with a call to my room to see if I was satisfied. There are warning signs about leaving your car unlocked ,but I parked away from others so it would be close to my room when leaving and it was fine. My only complaint is only one side door will allow you entry, so if your room number is greater than 130 be prepared to lug your bags a long way. After 10 pm. the hotel became very quiet. It is located near Shopko and a grocery store. Very close to a couple of mini malls. I was pleased with my stay.

Date of stay: November 2017