All reviews the outdoor hot tub full kitchen hot breakfast nice patio pull out sofa granite peak ski nice selection ski weekend large group staff was friendly townhouse slopes tammy fireplace skiing appliances
Reviewed 30 May 2018

This Inn is a perfect get away! It’s nestled in between a golf course and a beautiful wooded area that is so peaceful after a day at work. The Inn has been beautifully remodeled and is very nice! Super comfy beds and great pillows! The staff is Amazing and the continental breakfast is great! I LOVE this plac and if I ever have to return to Wausau, this is the Only place I will stay! The rooms have a patio or deck to sit outside and enjoy nature. No bar so it’s not loud. Pet friendly. Some of the reviews are before the remodeling was done, it’s finished and lovely! Very well done!
Thanks to Jan, Lois and Mitch for making my stay exceptional! I give it a 5 Star rating!

Room tip: The Inn has a nice hot tub, sauna, free laundry and fire pit outside with grills to cook your steak! Generous size rooms.
Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 April 2018

We enjoyed our 3-night visit here. The breakfast was nice, staff was friendly and the low number of rooms gave it a European B&B vibe.
You can technically walk to the slopes but we drove our gear over. We did walk back once or twice to take a break from skiing.

Room tip: Choose room away from hot tub to avoid any noise from foot traffic.
1  Thank Trisha K
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

The location is very good, just a quick drive. They let us check in a few hours early and we loved that! We received hot breakfast all week and it was awesome! The breakfast attendant was so cheery and friendly. Queen Beds were very comfy and it was lovely to have a fire every nice in our room. Kitchen was well stocked and bathroom was very clean. They have dvds you can borrow and the kids loved that!

Front desk staff was not friendly at all. Carpets were pretty bad. The couch was really old and awful. When I pulled it out the mattress was all stained and gross. Our room was not cleaned the first day and the second day we had to ask for towels and garbage to be taken. We also asked for the carpet to be vacuumed and the maid said she didn’t have one.

Overall I think we would come back because the beds were comfy, fireplace was fun, breakfast was great and the price was decent. I think if hey replaced the couch and carpet it would be amazing!

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Tammy, the manager, was more than accommodating to help me make a surprise birthday ski trip for my daughter. It was so special! The rooms were comfortable, clean, and more than adequate. Staff was great, location was convenient. Thank you Tammy and crew!

Reviewed 21 February 2018

We traveled with a large group for weekend ski trip at Granite Peak and stayed in the rooms at the inn. They were nice and clean. The kitchens really came in handy. There was a hot breakfast served each day. The food was perfect for what our group was looking for and was a little different each day. The staff was very helpful with any questions we had about skiing. That was particularly helpful since none of us had ever skied there before. The owner even stopped by several times to make sure everything was satisfactory. They really made us feel at home. We already booked our rooms for 2019 and hope to make this an annual trip!

Date of stay: February 2018