All reviews biscuits and gravy waffles room was clean staff was friendly stayed nights no elevator great price pool and hot tub front desk person nice pool a great stay would stay here again the breakfast area continental breakfast convenient location granite peak motel
Reviewed 6 August 2018

This place was very easy to get to, was in walking distance to quite a few restaurants, and was. Wry quiet at night, even considering it is right next to the highway. It is very clean, has a good variety for breakfast, and we would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
super8wausau, Hotel Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Wausau, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from the Super 8 Wyndham Wausau.
It is really nice to note that that you liked the stay and services at our hotel during your recent visit
Glad to see your positive observations which shall definitely make us run that extra mile.
We look forward to welcome you again soon!!!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

This was a good, clean hotel for a reasonable price. We got reservations at the last minute and they were very accommodating. Staff was friendly, the room was clean, bed was comfortable, room was quiet and the shower had good pressure. I would stay here again and recommend it to anyone who asked.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
super8wausau, Hotel Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Wausau, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing the Super 8 Wyndham Wausau for your recent stay.
We feel proud to know that you liked the hotel and the stay.
We are continuously checking and improving the amenities. Glad to note that you liked the staff hospitality.
We shall offer a still better stay experience next time.
Once for thanks for the review and we are eagerly awaiting your next visit.

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

After staying in the Wausau area this past winter and hearing from a local that this was the place to stay. The room and hotel were clean and considering the hotel was filled with kids, it was quiet. The price was right and the staff was helpful. My only suggestion would be to have at least two washing machines available to guests. I ran into a snag when the machine broke down and my clothes were full of soap. Lucky for me, there was a laundry mat about five miles away that was open at 5am.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
super8wausau, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Wausau, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I’m so pleased that you found us a clean and pleasant place to stay and that our amenities were to your liking. We take real pride in this hotel and in serving guests like you, and I’m extremely happy that you had such a pleasant stay. We look forward to having you with us again soon.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed 3 July 2018

Clean, quiet room, good wi-fi and great staff. Other than the bed being a bit hard ( I prefer a super soft bed), the only other complaint I have is the hotel breakfast stuff, but that is typical at every hotel I ever stay at. I will definatly stay here again in the future if I am ever up that way.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
super8wausau, Hotel Manager. at Super 8 by Wyndham Wausau, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Super 8 by Wyndham Wausau.
Nice to know that you enjoyed the stay and services.
We are looking to improve our overall services still better.
Definitely we are improving a lot and we look forward for your next stay so that you can experience it.

Regards

Reviewed 1 July 2018

The entire staff was very friendly and professional. I had to stay here for over a month due to work and they made sure my stay was very comfortable. Everything was very clean and I didn’t have any issue with my stay. Thank you!

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Hello Guest,

At the outset, let me thank you for staying with us and taking valuable time to give us a feedback.
Your comments are much encouraging, but of course guide us for improvement.
We shall definitely try to make your next stay still awesome.
Appreciate your patronage.