“Best pizza in town”

Tony's Pizza
Ranked #2 of 20 Restaurants in Waupun
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Tony's has been around since I was a kid. My favorite is the stuffed crust! We enjoy utilizing the delivery service while visiting family.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Stopped to replace a bad wiper blade and if good food was available we would eat. Tried to find a restaurant and the one we tried, unknown name to us, turned out to be a typical fast food burger joint so we walked out. Got wiper replaced and asked the young O'Reilly's helper for some good family sit down food. He directed us to Tony's Pizza. We did not think he understood what the elder generation calls good food. We found it via our GPS. It was about a mile away. Turned out to be a real Italian restaurant with all the Italian made from scratch dishes. Pizza was there yes, but the pasta dishes was our choice and they turned out to be great. AND PLENTIFUL. Took out a to-go box which we ate the next day on the road. If ever driving US151 through Wisconsin make an effort to search out Tony's Pizza in Waupin.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

The salad bar was quite fresh though somewhat limited. Pizza was overloaded with cheese and crust was disappointing, not thin, not thick, just dry and tasteless. A crispy thin housemade crust and less cheese would have greatly improved this pizza.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

The food and service are great here. You can't beat it for taste, quality, service and atmosphere. Our whole family loves this place!

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Tony's is a small town pizza joint that serves OK pizza at a reasonable price.

My wife and I stopped in on a Friday night to compare it to some of the pizza places in our hometown. The highlight was the excellent service. The servers were prompt, friendly and attentive. They even boxed up our leftovers instead of simply handing you a styrofoam tray like many restaurants do these days.

The pizza itself was average. I found the crust to be a little bland, and the sauce was just so-so. However, my wife enjoyed the fresh veggies on her selection. They offer 10" pizzas at a reasonable price so you can get your own without breaking the bank.

The decor does need some updating. Everything looks a bit tired and worn.

I would return again if I am in the neighborhood, but I would not go out of my way to visit.

Been to Tony's Pizza? Share your experiences!