“Decent local joint”

Tony's Pizza
Ranked #2 of 20 Restaurants in Waupun
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Tony's is a small town pizza joint that serves OK pizza at a reasonable price.

My wife and I stopped in on a Friday night to compare it to some of the pizza places in our hometown. The highlight was the excellent service. The servers were prompt, friendly and attentive. They even boxed up our leftovers instead of simply handing you a styrofoam tray like many restaurants do these days.

The pizza itself was average. I found the crust to be a little bland, and the sauce was just so-so. However, my wife enjoyed the fresh veggies on her selection. They offer 10" pizzas at a reasonable price so you can get your own without breaking the bank.

The decor does need some updating. Everything looks a bit tired and worn.

I would return again if I am in the neighborhood, but I would not go out of my way to visit.

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

I ordered for delivery to a local motel and the pie was delivered very quickly (seemed like 20 minutes) and the pizza was very substantial (heavy with thick cheese and good toppings). My only complaint is that it was hard to pull a slice off without a knife to cut the cheese. But a good pizza at a fair price.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

We are new to Waupun. Tony's looked like a nice place from the outside. When we went it, it was nice inside as well. We had an extra large pizza and it was very good. Lots of cheese and the sauce tasted just right. We had a lot left over and took it home. It was just as good re-heated as it was at the restaurant.

Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

We all loved their red sauce. It's better than mine. I've had their pizza too. Very cheesey. Loved it!

Reviewed 23 January 2017

Good old fashioned pizza joint - family run - thin crust pizzas with checkered table cloths and dimmed but not dark lighting - just a nice old fashioned pizza joint. Love the pepperoni pizza. Nice staff. Easy parking. Lots of locals.

Been to Tony's Pizza? Share your experiences!