Apple Tree Lane Bed & Breakfast
Ramada Waupaca(Waupaca)(Great Value!)
USD 91*
Priceline
Comfort Suites Foxfire @ Par4 Resort(Waupaca)(Great Value!)
USD 120*
USD 96*
USD 53*
USD 66*
USD 82*
All reviewsb bthe riverat homecrystal coveglass of wineother guestscovered porchwaupaca areahighly recommend this bed and breakfastchurchill roomgrounds are beautifulmaking us feeldelicious breakfastbed breakfastawesome hostgreat night's sleephistoric house
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 December 2011

We all experience storms in life. I have found Apple Tree Lane B & B to be one of those places to which I can retreat in the midst of those storms. The calm environment and peaceful experience of this beautiful home make it the perfect place to getaway to recenter my spirit. Curling up in front of the fireplace warms my soul, and the ambiance of the Master Suite brings restorative peace to my (often way too busy) mind. Did I mention that the bed in the Master Suite is one of the most comfortable I've experienced on the planet? You've got to experience this! Kerri and Mike excell at welcoming the weary traveler, while allowing space to just be still. This is a place to which you'll want to return!

Room Tip: I just realized that my husband and I have now stayed in and enjoyed 3 of the 5 suites in this beautiful home! Each has it's own charact and personality. Every room a fireplace - you can't go wrong! The Master Suite has a resplendent claw-foot tub just made for soaking - the candles in that same Maste Bath make for a spa-like experience.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Laurie H
Reviewed 21 December 2011

My wife and I had no previous knowledge on any of the B&Bs around Waupaca. By chance, we picked Apple Tree Lane and couldn't have been more satisfied. Kerri was friendly and helpful - a great hostess. The meals she prepared were one of the highlights of our stay. Even though it was in the 90s when we were there (with no central air) we were very comfortable. I would not hesitate making reservations there again. Don't expect great things there - just enjoy the experience. I think you will be pleased.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 December 2011

My husband and I absolutely love this B&B, hands down one of the best we have visited and believe me, we have very discerning tastes. Kerri and Mike are a pleasure and upon our second visit I remembered why we liked it so much the first time. It is comfy, welcoming, and hard to leave. You really have to stay two nights. We have booked the Crystal Cove room both times we have visitied, and love everything about it. It is cozy, private and romantic. We feel like we are in our own living room when sitting in the common areas (which can be "weird" at times at other B&B's. I seriously did not want to leave. Next time, we will visit in the summer so we can put on our waders and do a little trout fishing. Thanks Kerri and Mike for another wonderful experience. We will be back. FOR SURE!

Room Tip: Choose Crystal Cove for privacy
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nikki T
Reviewed 3 December 2011

We stayed at the Apple Tree Lane B&B in November for my husband's birthday and it will be a weekend to remember. Kerri made all of the arrangements for the restaurant and we were very pleased with everything. Our breakfast was fantastic - Pumpkin Waffles with a Cinnamon maple syrup - YUM! Kerri goes the extra mile to make your stay a memorable one. We feel at HOME at the Apple Tree Lane B&B - we will be back.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ncbestrong
Reviewed 29 November 2011

The Apple Tree Lane B&B is relaxing, quiet and so peaceful! It was immaculate, cozy & all the "extras" for guests were a plus. The Master Suite was awesome! The wine and cheese reception was a nice touch & the breakfast was delicious. Kerri was the perfect host. She was extremely accommodating and balanced hosting with respect for my privacy. No doubt one of the nicest places I've ever stayed at! The outdoor scenery was as breathtakingly beautiful. I highly recommend this place! It's the perfect place to rekindle a romance. Kerri and Mike were more than innkeepers, they became my new friends and I look forward to visiting them in the spring.

Room Tip: The two room suite with it's huge, comfy bed and the bathroon with it's two person whirlpool tub was amazing!
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple