“Sort of sweet perfection”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sweet Perfections LLC
Ranked #4 of 7 Dessert in Waukesha
Reviewed 27 July 2016

I've visited this bakery on a couple of occasions only to find their pastries lacking. Pastries were OK; a bit flavorless.I enjoy supporting local businesses, but I sense that this one finds its strength in catering and parties.

1  Thank Jane F

Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

We threw them for a loop by bring 4 people for the cake tasting instead of 2, but they brought more cake quickly and we all had an excellent time.

The cakes are light, moist and flavorful. Definitely a good choice for a wedding.

Reviewed 8 July 2016

Had ken design a cheesehead cake for a rehearsal dinner! Requested peanut butter and chocolate. It was truly amazing! Also tried the wonderful cupcakes and they are awesome. Great place to get your sweets. Ken and Peggy are great to work with

Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

I tried the oh so chocolate cupcake for the first time and LOVED it. It is great from chocolate lovers !!! My kids love the cupcakes and the fruit tarts and the special order cakes are fantastic albeit a bit expensive- but worth it!

Reviewed 1 April 2016

I've been there several times, priced out my wedding cake and they were $300-400 more expensive than Simma's, which is far superior. They shouldn't be put in the same conversation. $4 cupcakes and $5 slice of cake is unacceptable.

1  Thank John J