“Great Custard!!”

Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Waukesha
Price range: USD 1 - USD 20
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 3 December 2014

I had a coupon for a free cone, so went to the drive-thru here and ordered. Single scoop, waffle cone. Well, they are generous with their custard, the waffle cone was filled well over the top. Lucky for me it was winter and the cold temps kept it from melting too fast. Oscar's has the very best vanilla custard in Waukesha, and I have tried the competition. Culvers, Kopps, Murf's all have very good custard, but Oscar's is the best of all.

1  Thank BeachGranny53

Reviewed 2 December 2014 via mobile

I haven't been here in over 5 years. Miss this place. I had the 1/4lb Oscar burger with the works and with fried onions. Also got an order of fries. We shared them. They come in one size. The burger was so good and it hit the spot after an afternoon of shopping. We went there for a late lunch. We beat the crowd which is always good. Of course we had a chocolate custard cone for dessert. The best custard! Now I must get on my treadmill. You do not go here to count your calories.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

Oscar's custard is flavorful and smooth. I go to one of the other chain restaurants nearby and the custard is often lumpy or full of ice crystals. I go to another place that is noted for their custard and it is so rich that my stomach has problems dealing with it. Oscar's is just right. Also, they have very good burgers and grilled chicken. Prices are very reasonable and service is attentive. Food takes only a minute and it is made to order, not mass produced.

Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

The custard was delicious and the burgers tasted like they were home grilled. Service was excellent and will come again

1  Thank Gena W
Reviewed 20 May 2014

If it is isn't enough that they have a full menu of fountain items such as shakes and sundaes and food items that include the classics such as grilled cheese and onion rings, they have a flavor of the day, along with a sandwich of the month and sundae of month, both of which usually have some tie in to the month as a holiday or seasonal food. Their chocolate custard made into a sundae with caramel is good as are their pineapple/vanilla custard drinks. An order of French fries makes a great complement to their custard, as does the self-serve ice water available at the counter. Plentiful seating. They do have a drive-thru, which seems quite popular, although I have yet to try it.

2  Thank NBChknbiski