All reviewsyear anniversarysliding doorupdated decorwonderful staywater viewworkout areahouse keepingrooms were very cleanshort drivethe breakfast areawould definitely stay here againcomplimentary breakfastenjoyed our stayplace to stayfront desk staffstaff was friendlyparking lot
Reviewed 22 January 2018

This hotel was exactly the location we needed; and it was great. The food was delicious, the room was very clean and modern; well-equipped; everything was functional. There are places to eat that are within a mile or two; front staff was accommodating.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Dakota M, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Superior Duluth, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2018

Dear Olbruceh,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! Our entire team works tirelessly from our breakfast staff ensuring that our daily complimentary breakfast is delicious and warm to our housekeeping staff ensuring that our rooms, fitness center, and pool are all clean and well stocked and we are so glad this made a difference during your stay! Thank you for choosing our new hotel! I along with the rest of our staff hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 8 January 2018

very nice property and it's newness was evident. Hotel staff was solid as was the breakfast service. They met my expectations until my kids and I went to use the pool and Hot Tub...... The pool was small (which I can understand as more of an adult branded hotel) but to not have a hot tub??? I wonder how the owners of this property ever thought skimping on a Hot Tub in Superior Wisc would be a good idea! They also have extremely loud toilets in the rooms and there was no business area or office. My first and last visit to this property.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Dakota M, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Superior Duluth, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Dear MRickl,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us! I am sorry to here that you weren't able to enjoy your visit to our new hotel! We know that each guest is looking for certain amenities in the hotels they choose and apologize our not having a hot tub was an inconvenience for you and your family. We appreciate you complimenting our staff as well as the condition of our new hotel however and thank you for choosing our hotel!

Hampton Inn Superior

Reviewed 4 January 2018

We stayed at the Hampton Inn Superior during New Years' weekend. We had a wonderful stay! The hotel is located just off Highway 53 that travels through Superior, and Duluth is only a short drive away. I had read other reviews stating that the staff at the hotel was unfriendly, however we experienced just the opposite. The clerk who checked us in was extremely kind and welcoming, and answered our questions with ease. Our room was stunningly decorated, contained the newest amenities, and was large and comfortable. Everything was spotless, from the lobby and breakfast area to all corners of the room. The breakfast contained a variety of foods, and was kept well restocked. On New Year's Eve, my family gathered in the breakfast area, and the staff checked in with us multiple times and offered anything we needed. We definitely enjoyed our stay here, and will be back!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Dakota M, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Superior Duluth, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

Dear Daniel_Lindner,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review! It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay in every regard. My staff and I work tirelessly to ensure that each guest feels that they are important to us because they are. Here at Hampton Inn making you happy makes us happy and my staff and I are delighted that you and your family left us feeling happy with your stay. I have shared your feedback with our entire team and we cannot wait to have the opportunity to welcome you and your family back to our hotel on your next visit to Superior!

Best wishes in the new year,

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Overall, not too bad. Except the beds were like plywood, the coffee supplies were not refilled, the staff could have been less condescending and a bit more detailed. Nice clean (it's new), and seemed well maintained.

1  Thank inspctr13

Dear inspctr13,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experience with us! I'd like to start by apologizing for not meeting your expectations during your stay with us. We are constantly trying to improve for our guests and your critique of our staff helps us build a better and stronger team.

The comfort of our guests is always one of our top priorities and although our beds are new we are sorry that they were not to your liking. Your feedback is very valuable to us and it is my hope that we will have the opportunity in the future to welcome you back to our hotel and show you how much we care that each of our guests has an extraordinary experience with us.

Reviewed 23 December 2017

Staff was very helpful. Rooms were very clean. The sliding door between the bathroom and the closet did not slide properly. It would stick when sliding toward the closet. Not impressed with the breakfast. Eggs were cold.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Dakota M, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Superior Duluth, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2017

Dear Thomas L,

Thank you for your review! I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit to the Hampton Inn by Hilton Superior! Making you happy makes us happy and I'll be sure to share your feedback with our staff to continue improving for you! We hope to see you on your next visit to Superior!