“They make the best espresso in the area, you can taste the quality.”

Beans 'n Cream Coffeehouse
Reviewed 22 August 2015

First, the staff makes this an enjoyable place to visit. The espresso drinks are top notch. I drink straight espresso so I can tell you first hand, this is a quality bean and espresso machine.

Reviewed 30 July 2015

We haven't frequented this coffehouse but our experience was good when we have visited. Many coffee varieties and sandwich selections

Reviewed 23 February 2015

Beans n Cream was and is a welcome addition to Sun Prairie -- it opened in 2004 and from the beginning has been a great place for a either a quick stop or a cozy sitdown with a great cup of coffee and yummy goodies, most from locally sourced ingredients.

1  Thank Barb S
Reviewed 13 February 2015

My friend and I had the opportunity to be together for supper and time time to chat, so we went here. It was perfect for us. Due to the time, we did not have trouble parking. It was not super busy so we had space to sit and talk without feeling crowded. We each had the quinoa salad. We agreed it's a bit sweet (plain nuts instead of sugar-coated ones and maybe fewer craisins would do it) but yummy and healthy. we chose to just drink water which was out to serve yourself. we just wanted to be left alone to talk and we were. for what we wanted, this was great.

Reviewed 17 December 2014

I love their oatmeal raisin cookies. I goes there all the time just for those crunchy cookies. best oatmeal cookies ever. know the have coffee and other stuff but I am just there for the cookies