Scofield House Bed and Breakfast
Westwood Shores Waterfront Resort(Sturgeon Bay)(Great Value!)
USD 143*
USD 98*
USD 96*
Holiday Music Motel(Sturgeon Bay)(Great Value!)
USD 99*
Travelocity
USD 141*
USD 136*
Travelocity
Best Western Maritime Inn(Sturgeon Bay)(Great Value!)
USD 103*
USD 91*
Priceline
Cherry Hills Golf & Lodge(Sturgeon Bay)(Great Value!)
USD 105*
Orbitz.com
Snug Harbor Inn(Sturgeon Bay)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsgazebo roomroot beerfresh fruitthe blue roomcookiesfront porchgracious hostswater lilybreakfast was deliciouscoffee and teawhite chocolatedoor countyfrittatacherry sconeinn keepersother guestsfrench toast
Reviewed 4 August 2011

We stayed for our anniversary weekend and were delighted with all aspects of our stay. We were warmly welcomed to a beautifully preserved house in a nice part of town. We had the room on the top floor. Lots of comfortable space. Good bed and furnishings. Our host Dan was a pleasure and served us a bountiful breakfast each morning. Great front porch with a swing and easy chairs. Would stay again.

Room Tip: ask for 3rd floor suite. great space and it's own a/c
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2011

My wife and I just got back from a long weekend where we stayed 3 nights in the Gazebo Room.

Room: The room was lovely. Gorgeous antiques, double whirlpool tub, private entrance. A very romantic setting overall.
Food: The breakfasts were amazing. They were all three courses- a scrumptious baked good, fresh fruit, and some sort of breakfast casserole. All were delicious, and so large we were fine until late afternoon.
Location: The House was only a few blocks to downtown. We were able to walk to explore the town, but were close enough to the main roads to have easy access to the surrounding towns.
Service: Dan and Vicki made sure everything was fine, with prompt, friendly service.

Overall, an excellent stay and a good value.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
frygirl56, Owner at Scofield House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2011

Thanks so much for this review. I rarely post owner responses but I do read each & every review. Dan & I are so appreciative of the kindness of the guests we serve.

Reviewed 26 May 2011

I've been to the Scofield house twice and loved it each time! The first time we went was for our honeymoon and then we returned for our 1 year anniversary. When I walked into the house I was blown away. It is the most beautiful Victorian home I've ever seen. We upgraded to the Room at the Top after seeing it. We just had to have it! It is by far the best room although I would gladly stay in any other room. The breakfasts are AMAZING! It's three courses. Some sort of pastry/muffin, fruit and then a main course. You won't have to eat until dinner! Thank you Dan and Vicki for the best B&B! We have stayed at others and we always come home saying that the Scofield is better! We will be back for many years to come!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank whiteaub
Reviewed 6 May 2011

My husband and I chose the Scofield House for a trip to Sturgeon Bay during the off-season. It seemed like one of the best, and we really enjoyed it from the moment we walked into house. It was our first B&B, but I can't imagine it being any better. Dan and Vicki are super sweet and helpful, and the breakfast is delicious and HUGE. We really liked that part. It's within walking distance of the lake and the charming downtown streets-don't forget the museum. The house is in beautiful condition and our room, the Gazebo room, is separated from the rest, which we really liked. The whole stay was pleasant and quiet and very relaxing. Also, they have a huge VHS collection-some surprising options which we thought were fun to choose from. It was a fantastic week.

Room Tip: Go Gazebo.
  • Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BF0rt
Reviewed 10 March 2011

My husband and I were on a house hunting trip in Brown county and decided to make reservations in nearby Sturgeon Bay for the relaxation factor. We chose the Scofield House on a hunch and were not disappointed. Vicki and Dan are wonderfully warm hosts and very helpful in every way. The breakfasts were delcious and
delightfully seasoned with conversation by our hosts and other guests.
We were very pleased to be able to stay in the Gazebo room. The room is large and comfortable with a two person jacuzzi in the bath. The bed was comfortable and the gas fireplace made the room toasty on a cold snowy night. However the best feature for us was the private entrance near the rear parking lot. It made it so convenient to come and go which is always a plus when traveling.
We will definitely be returning to stay!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple