“I go to Door County to eat here”
Review of Town Hall Bakery

Town Hall Bakery
Ranked #2 of 2 Bakeries in Sturgeon Bay
Reviewed 28 June 2015

We finally made our first trip to Door County last year (July 2014). My husband and I had gotten up very early that morning and went for a very long hike. We were traveling back to Egg Harbor and happened upon this place. The adorable blue building with sunshine on it's sign was inviting. We walked inside and were greeted by two very friendly staff members and seated immediately. The wait was short and what happened next was amazing. My taste buds water as I write this..Colonel Mustard in the White House- oven roasted potatoes crowned with sauteed mushrooms, ham, onions, swiss cheese, and topped with our famous mustard cream sauce. That is what I had and to this date I try to copycat this at home. We went back in October and brought our daughter and my mother in law. Same fairytale experience and I do not know how to try anything else as this is my favorite. My husband had the whitefish sandwich and that was great too.

Reviewed 21 June 2015

Great food items and variety. Novel baked goods and other foods. We stop there every trip to Door County for the past 20+ years.

Reviewed 15 June 2015 via mobile

The very best ! Always make it a point to stop ☺️ It's the best rendition of a cherry cobbler ever! I have bought a whole container for home

Reviewed 27 May 2015

You need to try the sticky buns, they were delightful. I feel as though we have spent a lot of time in Jacksonport because of Maifest, but I think it was worth it. The people are so friendly, and it doesn't seem to be as much of a rush to get around here.

Reviewed 25 April 2015

Every year since 2011 my family and I make the pilgrimage to Town Hall Bakery from Chicago to experience what I'll call the "end-all, be-all" of breakfasts. Every aspect of my breakfasts has ibeen exceptional: the cooked-to-perfection eggs, the farm-fresh vegetables, the unctuous mustard sauce, and the precious garnish. Town Hall Bakery has simple, but memorable bakery items, if you're no able to stay for a sit-down meal. Starting in March I count down the days till I get to be in this sweet bakery for my perennial July 4th holiday trip. Do yourself a favor and experience Town Hall Bakery if just once.

1  Thank KS1099