“Good food, packaged meals available”

Scaturo's Baking Co & Cafe
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Sturgeon Bay
Price range: USD 6 - USD 15
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We are a family owned and operated restaurant for 21 years. We specialize in home-cooked food, a comfortable casual atmosphere and service with a smile. Scaturo's is a FULL SERVICE restaurant offering breakfast, lunch and the "Bay's Best Sunday Brunch" year round, with all items available for carry out. We specialize in catering for all occasions, whether intimate or social. We offer our famous Door County Fish Boil (served with white fish straight out of Lake Michigan) June-October. We also offer Pizza Night on Wednesday's from 4:30 pm-7:30pm. Dine in, or take one of our signature pies to go.
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

On the edge of town- food is always good- has a great bakery- has meals that you can purchase and reheat in a microwave.

Scaturos, Owner at Scaturo's Baking Co & Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thank you!!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

If you’re looking for a great traditional breakfast, look no further. This is a great place to start your day if planning on venturing Sturgeon Bay and the nearby state parks.

Scaturos, Manager at Scaturo's Baking Co & Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thank you!!

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

I recently went to Scaturo’s for breakfast and can tell you I was very pleasantly surprised with the breakfast food!

We showed up at 5:00 on the nose and while they were unlocking the front door! The waiter met us there with a smile and was ready to serve us! There was eight of us and believe you me, 8 hungry guys getting ready for a full day of ice fishing and after a full day of ice fishing the day before we were very hungry!

The menu was very nice and had many items that were either a local fare or ones with the owner’s twist! Regardless they had great food and was very reasonably priced!

Oh yea...on the way out we noticed they had a wonderful bakery with amazing looking baked goods as well! Wish I had had more time to buy them!

I give this place a “2 Thumbs Up”!

Scaturos, Manager at Scaturo's Baking Co & Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Thank you!!! Reviews like yours make getting in at 4am so worth it!

Reviewed 12 March 2018

We had breakfast here twice. First on 3/9, grabbed a quick breakfast before a day out and about. Food was good, nice portions. Service was excellent. The 2nd time was on 3/11 before heading home. Again, food was good, excellent service, and very reasonably priced. The fresh baked biscuits are really good, although they look more like rolls, but really good.
We picked up 8 fresh baked rolls to take home, as well as a loaf of bread. Breakfast and the baked goods were right at $40.00, cheap as far as I'm concerned. A great way to start your day, or your trip back home.

Robert so glad you enjoyed our restaurant! It makes doing what we do all the more rewarding when we receive such positive comments!

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

My sister in law recommended Scaturos. Wow! What a great recommendation! The staff was amazingly friendly! Nicole was our waitress and she was wonderful, very cheery, and loves kids! The food was delicious and came out quickly. Their fresh homemade biscuits were ah-maz-ing! Prices were very reasonable, too. I bought a few fresh baked cookies from their bakery, which were also delicious. As we were leaving a gentleman was in the bakery/kitchen area and asked if our 18 month old wanted a cookie. We had already bought some, but he offered a complimentary cookie of our choice. I don't expect that from or for anyone, but I took that as a very welcoming and friendly gesture. He may have been the baker, chef, or owner. Either way, he was very nice and I appreciate his generosity for the cookie and friendly interaction. We will absolutely be back when we visit again and I will make sure all of my friends and family know about Scaturos! Thank you!