“Yum!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Just off the main street, was this little gem. I had stopped in quilt store that morning and asked for reccomendation. Was referred here & it was great! Besides the small bakery, they offer a menu that includes a cherry chicken salad wrap. It's huge & delicious! Looking for breakfast or lunch this is your place.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

We stopped here for supper after attending the Steel bridge songfest and had a wonderful experience. I had the yummy chicken salad with cherries wrap and fresh fruit. My husband had the homemade soup of the day which he loved so much that he ordered another cup and a 1/2 walleye fish sandwich. The restaurant itself is a remodeled quaint home with an enclosed front porch with local artwork on the walls. We especially enjoyed our wonderful waitress, who was so personable and fun. We'll be back!

Reviewed 25 May 2017

While visiting friends in Sturgeon Bay, we stopped for lunch at Kimz. It's a nice little homey place with a tasty breakfast and lunch menu. I had a half order of the chicken salad topped with cherries and pecans. It was delicious and the serving was plenty for me. There is a nice selection of deserts. I had the rhubarb bar, homemade and also very tasty. I'll be coming back!

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

I'm in Wisconsin on business and in need of a good breakfast in the morning. When I found Kimz I was beyond satisfied. Cook to order breakfast with gluten free options! All for under $5. Not sure I have ever had that experience before (even in my own kitchen!). I was in and out in 20 minutes. Great start to my day.

Reviewed 20 January 2017

Food was soggy. Waitress was on something. Heard owner/cook selling Vicodin to teen waitress. Real Classy!

2  Thank Kyle H