Best Western Maritime Inn(Sturgeon Bay)(Great Value!)
USD 148
USD 140
Hotels.com
Cherry Hills Golf & Lodge(Sturgeon Bay)(Great Value!)
USD 105
USD 124
USD 119
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 134/night.

Holiday Music Motel(Sturgeon Bay)(Great Value!)
USD 121
USD 243
USD 207
The Sawyer House Bed and Breakfast, Llc(Sturgeon Bay)(Great Value!)
USD 155
USD 133
Hotels.com
USD 233
White Lace Inn(Sturgeon Bay)(Great Value!)
USD 189
USD 133
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 168/night.

The Foxglove Inn(Sturgeon Bay)
USD 244
All reviewsdoor countypool area was cleanwould stay here againprice was reasonablepool and hot tubexcellent stayfront desk staffbreakfast was excellentbed was comfortablea great place to stayfamily reuniontwo nightsthe breakfast areacontinental breakfastshort drivefresh fruitgreen bay
Reviewed 3 January 2018

Everything from service to cleanliness to amenities was just okay. Rooms were clean but tired looking. Bed was just okay. Hot tub was okay except that is seemed to be causing hives on some of the members of our party. The complimentary breakfast was okay and did include fresh fruit, whole grain bread for toast, boiled eggs and skim milk as well as waffles, cereal and hot eggs and sausage. Appreciated the 24/7 coffee! We reserved the party room for our New Year's weekend family reunion. That worked out real well since it provided our own entrance to the pool for the children, plenty of tables, chairs and outlets for our group meals, a sink & frig & microwave and a bathroom. It also allowed us to have lots of rather loud fun without disturbing the other hotel guests. Although there was a technological glitch with their key card system, the hotel staff did a fine job working through the issue.

Room Tip: Believe it is the odd number rooms that face trees instead of the parking lot.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank czimmer31
Lisa W, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Sturgeon Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

Dear czimmer31,

Thank you for taking time to share about your family's recent stay. I am glad everyone had a good time and do apologize about the door lock issue. I am glad we were able to resolve that and hopefully not too many rooms were affected.

Thank you again for sharing about your stay and we are glad you had a nice New Year's Eve & family gathering.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

We stayed here on New Year's Eve 2017. Upon checking in the staff was very friendly and helpful. Our rooms were very clean. It was the after midnight front desk staff that was very rude. I asked when I called to reserve the room if there was somewhere that we will be able to play cards/games and the very pleasant lady on the phone told us there were tables in the lobby or pool area. We were asked to leave the pool area at 11:45 so we went in to the lobby to set up. We were playing a board game with another couple in the lobby after 11:30 and having a great time with some good laughs and she kept telling us to keep it down. She said if we didn't keep it down we would need to go in the party room. That would have been fine except there was another very large party going on in there. We proceeded to keep playing and she then threatened to call the police. She went to the phone but the police never came. There were many other people in the lobby and all around having a good time, but she kept telling us to keep it down. It just didn't make sense. We finally ended our game and went to our rooms and our fun night came to an end.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear L2745MPsheilam,

Thank you for taking time to share about your recent stay. We do appreciate the feedback. I understand that we had several groups of individuals staying with us, however there were other guests staying that were not part of these celebrating. I apologize if the staff member came off as overly strict, as she was alone trying to keep some order and avoid any potential complaints.

I thank you for bringing this to my attention and I will share your comments with the rest of the staff to ensure we learn from this experience and avoid any future misunderstandings. I am glad most of our guests had an enjoyable experience and look forward to serving you all in the future.

Reviewed 1 January 2018

The suite, although nice was at least $31 overpriced for my money. The hot tub was disappointing in that was about 4 inches to low on water, the water was dirty and foamy. Pool deck area needed a sweep

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
Lisa W, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Sturgeon Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

Dear donaldsM751GS,

I am very sorry to hear your stay was less than you anticipated. I will investigate your concerns and share them with the staff so we can avoid these issues in the future. I do understand your disappointment and thank you for your honest review. We will use this to help improve our operation. We do hope you will give us another opportunity in the future.

Thank you for sharing and for taking time to let us know where we need to make improvements.

Reviewed 4 December 2017

I have stayed here 6 or seven times in the past 7 months. I drive a dock truck so it's convenient for that. It's a very nice clean hotel but I wasn't a big fan of the breakfast. Probably just me being picky. There isn't much in good food that you can walk to near the hotel. Of course I drive a truck and I would rather not take that into town but many places will deliver. The front desk is very knowledgeable about your choices.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
Lisa W, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Sturgeon Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

JimKath64,

Thank you for sharing about your visits with our hotel. I will take your comments about breakfast into consideration, though it is hard to know what options specifically people are looking for. I do appreciate the feedback and we will keep working hard to make improvements that are important to our guests.

Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 2 December 2017

We have been coming to this location in Sturgeon Bay Wi for the past 8 years. It is a Welcome Home Glad You Came Back, , Clean, Friendly and Happy you are there type atmosphere. The staff is outstanding and no matter when they see you, they are friendly, helpful and simply Great. It is totally refreshing. The Bunch from Illinois

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family