See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 May 2018

Geri was great! We arrived late (9:30 pm) and found freshly baked gluten free (my husband has celiac disease) maple walnut chocolate chunk cookies waiting for us in our room. The room was comfy and the hot tub in the turret was fun. Breakfasts were phenomenal! Organic and tasty. Freshly baked muffins each day (gluten free for my husband). My husband and I rarely ate lunch during our time in Door County. Didn't need to!

We had a great selection of movies to choose from and Geri had a bunch of brochures for Door County attractions available. She mentioned that an arts fair was being held in Sturgeon Bay the weekend we visited.

My husband and I were celebrating our anniversary a bit early. We had a great time and are strongly considering making this an annual visit. I highly recommend Black Walnut Guest House.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple