“A Must Visit”
Review of Mud Creek Coffee

Mud Creek Coffee
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 26 October 2016

I stop here every time I am going through Stockbridge. They have wonderful coffee and teas, as well as a variety of sandwiches and soups offered on their menu. The food here would appeal to a wide range of eaters-very fresh tasting salad greens and soups!

Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

Had awesome baked oatmeal very nice and quaint will definitely be back.
They also serve lunch will try that sometime

Reviewed 29 September 2016

First time here for "lady lunch" with friends for my birthday....Will definitely be back!!
Next time I will bring my husband

Reviewed 16 September 2016

We have stopped here many times, and I have written a few reviews about Mud Creek Coffee, but today was the first time I ordered the baked oatmeal. What was I thinking all those other times!? OMG!! WOW! A new favorite! And it has been on the menu since we started coming here 4 and a half years ago! What was wrong with me? Oatmeal, raisins, pecans and other yummy things, baked like a cake. I also sprinkled brown sugar and poured warm, steamed milk over it. You gotta try it!

Reviewed 31 August 2016

This little gem has the bests witches and ice tea in the area. Get their ice cold SPORTea by name. Decafinated and no sugar needed. The staff is wonderful and the coffee is the best. Clean and upscale style coffee shop.

1  Thank source910