All reviews full kitchen living room stayed only one night door county small deck daily housekeeping dining table recently stayed here peninsula state park egg harbor great visit night stay fish creek rooms are clean great place to stay first floor enjoyed our stay
Reviewed 25 July 2017

Stayed there twice (once to try it out) the 2nd time because we booked too late in the season.
At first they tell you "we can't do two nights because of the festivals" then, they can do it all of a sudden....but then call again or contact you to say "the person who took the reservation made a mistake" (they've used that on us twice.

Kind of strange considering I was a told they had other reservations for the same dates with two nights, which is why they offered it to us.....dahhhh....seems like a training problem??

Then most recently, I tried to book a third visit (on a Saturday)...My fault again for waiting too late in the season...
The lady who took my information said the manager would call me on Monday and maybe offer a lower rate for a vet, senior citizen, etc?
Note: I didn't ask for this....she offered it before I made any reservation.

On Monday, when I did get the call, the manager was very hostile telling me they do NOT want me to ever stay there again!
Reason being, the last time I stayed there I misplaced my Ipad - when I called to inquire about the missing Ipad from my 2nd visit, I received nothing but mis-information...and a lack of interest...so I panicked and thought someone (possibly the staff) found it and took it...because I could NOT find it after getting home and looking for almost 3 hours...

The Manager said that I made threats....Hmmm. not sure in what manner she means I did that? seems to me if I did do that, she would, and should have called the police then - yes?

Hey Manager: YOUR INN WASN;T THAT GREAT AND IF YOU WOULD HAVE MADE AN ATTEMPT TO HELP ME RECOVER THAT IPAD A BIT FASTER FROM MY LAST VISIT OR AT THE VERY LEAST, VALIDATE THE LOSS, I WOULD NOT HAVE PANICKED...and, if I recall...I did call back and apologize after I had found it....funny, you seemed to have forgotten that small fact?

Additionally, You didn't have an issue with me then did you??
In either case....that works for us - your place was more geared for older people than my wife and I and....it was smelly, small, and lacked the most basic amenities...

So don't worry - I wouldn't stay there now if it was for free - there are much better places in Door county...I've been coming up there from Illinois for over 30 years....
and will continue to do so....smiling while I drive BY your place...

bye bye!

Room Tip: get a place near sturgeon bay and save the 3rd night "gotcha fee"....
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
5  Thank J J
Reviewed 11 June 2017

We really enjoy the Inn. The location, for us, is ideal...between Ephraim and Sister Bay, just south of 57. The rooms are clean, well-appointed, and comfortable. The staff could not be more helpful. We are anticipating staying there next year.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David J
Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

The condo style rooms are nicely appointed though a little dated. Daily housekeeping was a plus as was the quiet location.

There is a cemetery a block away they is worth visiting during the day with lots of headstones from the 1800's. at night we went in and told ghost stories. Scared us all!

Friendly staff and adequate parking.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank McWett
Denise S, General Manager at The Inn at Little Sister Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2016

Sounds like you had alot of fun - we don't often promote the nearby cemetary but in the fall, near Halloween, maybe a ghost story package is in order! thanks again for choosing The Inn we hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

We had a one bedroom in building 1. Nice and roomy. Bedroom was small but nice. Staff are friendly. Nice little patio.close to Ephraim and Sister Bay. Grills available and pool in summer. Bathroom was clean with tub.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bon B
Reviewed 3 October 2016

Stayed 2 nights in September and was pleasantly surprised. Had not been to Door county for 20 years and wasn't sure what to expect. The inn has helpful and and accommodating staff. We were expecting a 1 bedroom but were given a 2 bedroom at no extra cost. Units are condo type with 1 br and bath down and a queen bed loft with walk-in closet. Bed room downstairs was a bit tight with no closet but the fully equipped kitchen and small deck made up for it. Grounds are wooded and you do not see any commercial areas from the room or parking lot. Access is by paved paths through the wooded landscape.Noise from busy hwy 42 was minimal. Early coffee in your room or in the lobby at 9AM. Couldn't have asked for more.

Room Tip: Access from the parking lot is by paved walkways through the natural wooded landscape. No level walks. Check with staff for access.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TravelingBill_13

Glad to hear you enjoyed The Inn and your upgrade to a larger suite. We do love our location - where we are close to the bustle and attractions but when you are in your room it seems like you are far away! Hope you dont wait another 20 years - come back and see us agin soon!