All reviews full kitchen outdoor pool both bedrooms living room hot tub door county three sisters clean towels odd smell plenty of storage family gathering gas fireplace lovely balcony rent bikes second bedroom july holiday big bathroom
Reviewed 31 October 2017

While this condo/suite wasn't anything to get too excited about it was better than what I was expecting. The room was spacious with a great view of the outdoor pool and a huge outdoor space with tables and chairs. The beds were comfortable and furnishings and finishes were nice. Daily housekeeping is an extra cost that we opted out of.

It does offer a "kids" pool, but its really just a small 1.5' circular pool. It would be nice if they could upgrade to something more like a splash pad.

Room Tip: we were in room 215
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 October 2017

Pros : Specious and clean room , awesome internet , very near to all the places.
Cons : No lake view as its slightly away from water front

VERY GOOD place to stay with

Room are spacious
Having beautiful balcony (non smoking)
In room Jacuzii, fridge, micro oven, TV (can rent movie from desk)
Big bathroom
Having sofa and table
Studio is having Kings bed but dont have a gas in the kitchen but all other room is having full kitchen

This hotel is having, indoor and outdoor swimming pool, sauna, jacuzii, game room, pingpong board, library, fitness center, outdoor tennis court, children park, computer room with printing facilities and many conference room.

Distance wise:
20 mins from Northport Pier at the end of State Hwy 42
18 mins from Peninsula State park
2 mins from GAS station
Walking distance from the Business area (where you can walk by the side of the lake with plenty of shops and restaurant)

Room Tip: Spacious and clean room, great strategic location
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank amartya r
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

I really wanted to like this place, but the Pro's just didn't outweigh the Con's, unfortunately. Let me start with the positive comments.

PROS:
- good location, just outside the town of Sister Bay
- large rooms with kitchen
- nice pool

CONS:
- we had a problem with black centipedes and other bugs. I cleaned up over a dozen in one day, so went to the front desk and Mary seemed irritated with my concern and only asked me what my room number was
- while the space is large, everything is very dated and not kept clean
- customer service all around was not good. From the moment we checked in we did not feel welcome and made to feel more of a general irritation to the front desk

There are a lot of other great options in Door County, so I wouldn't waste your time here.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jennifer W
Reviewed 19 October 2017

We first stayed here 17 years ago on a family trip. This time it was just my husband and I. We loved our spacious and comfortable condo. It was fully equipped so you could cook a full meal there, though we chose to only eat breakfast. The staff were helpful and pleasant and when we chose not to have housekeeping service for a second day in a row, they left us a lovely basket of clean towels and supplies. Would highly recommend. Great for kids too. With a pool and playground.

Stayed: October 2017
1  Thank Rose Marie C
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

The Scandinavian Lodge is a great place to stay in Sister Bay. It is within walking distance to town which made it's location ideal for Fall Fest. Amanda was friendly and informative upon check in. The room was clean, quiet and nicely decorated. The in room fireplace was a welcome feature for a chilly weekend. We will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple