All reviews full kitchen outdoor pool living room hot tub door county three sisters clean towels family gathering gas fireplace rent bikes second bedroom big bathroom ping pong four years fitness center state park definitely stay here again
Reviewed 19 October 2017

We first stayed here 17 years ago on a family trip. This time it was just my husband and I. We loved our spacious and comfortable condo. It was fully equipped so you could cook a full meal there, though we chose to only eat breakfast. The staff were helpful and pleasant and when we chose not to have housekeeping service for a second day in a row, they left us a lovely basket of clean towels and supplies. Would highly recommend. Great for kids too. With a pool and playground.

Date of stay: October 2017
1  Thank Rose Marie C
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

The Scandinavian Lodge is a great place to stay in Sister Bay. It is within walking distance to town which made it's location ideal for Fall Fest. Amanda was friendly and informative upon check in. The room was clean, quiet and nicely decorated. The in room fireplace was a welcome feature for a chilly weekend. We will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2017

The room was great, however on our last day there because we left our room too late we couldn't get room service and since there was a lot of us we really needed the room service as our garbages were really full. Also we had a pull out sofa that we had planned on using for sleeping and the frame was broke so we couldn't use it for sleeping. The grounds were beautiful and the deck off our room was great and there was plenty of things to do, so overall it was nice.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Paula G
Reviewed 1 October 2017

I traveled to Door County with my elderly mother. When we checked in we were informed that we would need to lock our door as we left the room each time. At first, I was confused until I saw that they gave us room keys and not cards. When we entered the room we could not figure out that how to do this as there was no locking mechanism on the inside of the door. I checked and found the door did lock every time the door closed. BUT, there was not a bolt lock or chain for security. We ended up wedging a chair under the door at night. The other very uncomfortable thing about this place is that the staff leaves at 10:00 or 11:00 depending on the day of the week. The main door is locked and your room key will let you into the building. I noticed a holder by the door marked late check in. Bluntly they leave a building key outside so anyone could let themselves into the building after hours. Honestly this place is very dangerous to stay at. As I had paid up from I could not afford to go else where. If I had the funds I would have fortified the amount and stayed in a safe place.

Room tip: Do not stay here
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank BethA1053
Reviewed 4 September 2017

I would have given this a 5 rating except the woman at the front desk when we checked in was rude; we stood there without her looking up for a couple of minutes and then when she addressed us it was as if we were boring her. Other than that, this is a great place to stay. I would probably stay there again, but I prefer the Hwy 42 side of Sister Bay rather than Hwy 57 because of the water views on 42. The two pools and hot tub are great. We used both the indoor and outdoor pools during our stay. Our one-bedroom unit was very spacious, clean and comfortable. We didn't cook meals in the unit, but we liked having the refrigerator and microwave. We enjoyed the outdoor balcony to read and have coffee. It was a quiet place. We were there July 4th weekend. The grounds are lovely.

Date of stay: July 2017