“Great pizza and pasta”

Harry's Prohibition Bistro
Ranked #10 of 166 Restaurants in Sheboygan
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Bistro and Wine Bar. A Certified member of VPN Americas, Associazione Verace Pizza Napoletana
Reviewed 6 June 2015

A fun friendly restaurant with a cheerful staff. The wood fired pizza oven makes delicious thin crust pies and their beef and sausage ragu on pappardelle was rich and meaty.

Reviewed 5 June 2015

The mobster decor is very tasteful and fun. My family and I sat out on the patio on a fairly cold 54 degree day but the patio is heated so it was a very enjoyable 72 degrees. I ordered the Prosciutto Pizza. It is a "House made mozzarella, provolone, prosciutto, fresh basil, arugula and parmesan cheese" and It was fantastic. The rest of my family enjoyed their meals equally as much and as always Harry was around to make sure we were well served, Just as is the case at his dinner ;).

Reviewed 2 June 2015

My wife and I really enjoyed our meals at Harry's. We were seated at a window table after being warmly greeted by the hostess. We chose a red wine flight and a local porter to start us off. Our young waiter then went through the menu with us and described the specials of the day. The chef had made a burrata not normally on the menu so we had to try that for sure. The burrata was a mixture of herbs and cheeses stuffed inside a ball of mozzarella and was served with a freshly baked rustic loaf of bread. Very, very good. For our meals I selected a coppa and sausage pizza, my wife had the grilled chicken and gnocci. The pizza was Neopolitan style and cooked to perfection in their wood-fired oven. The gnocci was perfect with a generous helping of grilled chicken on the side. This is a great restaurant just a short walk away from the Blue Harbor Resort. It was obvious that our waiter and the staff were all very proud of their restaurant, they should be.

Reviewed 1 June 2015

Great pizza, among the best I have ever had, and very friendly personnel. We loved the place and will return... especially for the prosciutto pizza.

Reviewed 1 June 2015 via mobile

Cool place with kind of a speakeasy theme going. Not too long of a wait. Just long enough to relax and settle in with a cocktail. Had the margarita pizza which was prepared well and delicious. This was our first stop and will plan to visit again. Cheers.