“Amazing!”

Luigi's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 167 Restaurants in Sheboygan
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Description: They don't have a website (hard to believe) but you have their Manitowoc, WI restaurant listed on TA. It's a good, local family Italian restaurant.
Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

I love eating here. The staff is so friendly and the owner is super nice. I had the rigatoni Nico and it was a huge portion and absolutely delicious. I recommend it highly!

Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

We chose to go to Luigi's because we were staying in the hotel next door and we were looking for something easy. I'm so glad we didn't look any further! Our waitress was really friendly and patient with our big group. Almost everyone had their pizza and it was delicious! There were three different crusts to choose from and many toppings. My husband had the lobster ravioli and loved it. They had a pretty large beer selection, and one in our group had a house red wine that she said was good. Luigi's is a place we'd go to again no question.

Reviewed 8 March 2017

Coming from the east coast, it's been difficult for me to find a good Italian restaurant in or around Sheboygan County. Luigi's has really good selections and quality menu.The service is great - it comes out so quickly I sometimes ask the servers to wait a bit before putting the order in - you really get a bang for your dollar...salad, garlic bread an entree are all included and the wine reasonably priced. Great for family and a late, quiet dinner (after it slows down a bit) with your loved one. I get the same dish now, every time I go there (try the Rigatoni Nicco) and have enough left over for lunch or dinner the next day (very generous portions). Luigi's also delivers and by the time you get it it is still piping hot. Love this place :)

Reviewed 7 March 2017

Have been here many times for the pizza...always excellent...this was the first for Friday Fish. The meal was filling and the fish was also very good. Service is always good.

Reviewed 12 February 2017

Awesome crust! Tasty toppings, and quick service. Definitely in my top 5 favorite pizzas! And I know my Pizza! Sauce was a little bland coming from an Italian restaurant, but blended well with the toppings and crust. Absolutely loved it!