“Local family family pub”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jerrabomberra Hotel
Price range: USD 11 - USD 25
Description: Book Menu Open Times Birthday Club It's time ... You can't get much more local than the Jerrabomberra Hotel (or Jerra Tavern, as many still call it). You know you can rely on us for relaxed, affordable meals with the kids, or a nice cold one after work. Or pick up something from our bottle shop. We're family owned and run, by locals.
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

A great local meeting and entertainment spot in Jerrabomberra.
Friendly bar and food service make it a great place to meet friends or for that special event.
Unfortunatly the lack of accomadation is a negative for some events.

1  Thank Wal J

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

Went for dinner with family. Friendly staff who were quick with getting meals and orders out. Got the 2 for 1 chicken schnitzels (Tuesday only) which the coating was slightly undercooked- large serves big enough for 2 almost - value for money. Clean environment, would recommend for dinner

1  Thank TamsynS386
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed a lovely pub meal, with friends, at the Jerrabomberra Hotel on Tuesday. The meals, generous serves, came out together and were reasonably priced. The bistro is quite comfortable with enough space between tables that conversations don't 'spill over' to other groups.
Thank you.

1  Thank Vicki B
Reviewed 31 July 2017

This place used to not only feel more friendly and clean, but also like the owners/workers gave a damn.

The last year has been horrible and the quality of both the food and general housekeeping has good massively downhill.

This used to be a place I would go sometimes with the family and then at other times with the lads for a couple of drinks and occasionally trivia night...Now it feels like a seedy run down truckstop of a pub.

The food was cooked all wrong...Burnt schnitzel, heavily salted mash, under cooked chips...I tried going back a few more times and still came up with low quality food.

During rush hour, the dining area doesn't get cleaned enough and surprisingly during the quiet periods, the same!

It has become a place I feel is inappropriate fro families with teen or younger children, especially with the uncleanliness.

It saddens me to see it fall from what it was, but I don't feel it trying to make itself better any time soon. :(

Reviewed 23 July 2017

The first time we visited the Jerrabomberra Hotel was for a casual night out for a feed and a few drinks. We came in on a two for one schnitzel night on a Tuesday and weren't disappointed! Food was ready within the 15-20 minute bracket and we had a ball playing pool and taking over the jukebox whilst we waited. I had mine with chips and salad with a mushroom gravy, yum! The chicken was a good sized and very succulent.

The second time we came we sat on the both/tables side which worked well for me and my (boisterous) 3yr old. The kitchen was visible from where we were sitting and looked clean, the kitchen staff well presented.The wait staff were very friendly and said hello as they cleared the other tables. My son's food was ready quickly and I think he was rather pleased with his nuggets and chips served on a silver platter! I ordered the special,smoked duck with mushroom risotto with rocket and walnuts. So delicious and amazing flavor! Risotto cooked to perfection. Our meals were very well priced and came quickly, I was definitely impressed with the specials menu and will no longer only be sticking to the old pub favorites.

1  Thank 256hannah