“Fresh food at a nice price.”
Review of Lucky Chen

Lucky Chen
Ranked #4 of 19 Restaurants in Salem
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Lucky Chen is our go-to carryout place here in Paddock Lake WI. The food is clean, hot and tasteful. There are a few tables for dining in, but we always bring it home. Hours are generally 11 am to 10 pm.
We keep a menu in the car, and call when we're about fifteen minutes out from Paddock Lake WI There is a listing on the menu of low fat selections. Spicyness can be adjusted to your taste for all items. A hot pepper symbol is next to some of the choices.

Lunch specials are $5.25 , with 34 dishes to choose from. These include fried rice, or white rice. We each usually order a combo platter, which includes white rice, and an egg roll. Always enough food left over for tomorrow's lunch., Nifty carryout containers, too. Reuseable.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

If I order take out from Lucky Chen I ALWAYS order vegetarian meals. The chicken they use in their meals is full of grizzle and not edible. The vegetable stir fried rice is OK.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

It's got all the dishes you expect from a Chinese place in the US plus a few others. They have both lunch and dinner combos that come with fried rice and an egg roll plus regular entrees. My husband and I both like their mai fun- rice noodles with meat and veggies.

Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

It's close and if I want Chinese and do not want to drive it is ok. The fried chicken dishes do not have much meat so I prefer to get dishes that are not fried.

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

We order from here all the time. Love the sesame chicken (mild) vegetable Lo me in and egg rolls! I love how fresh everything is and that you can grab your own soy and sweet and sour sauce!

Been to Lucky Chen? Share your experiences!