See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 December 2015 via mobile

We stayed in the King suite on a Saturday night. We found candle wax on the comforter and what looks like a coffee spill on the wall. The front desk assured me that she would let management know. I called on Tuesday and the owner told me that a new housekeeper had cleaned the room. She apologized, but never offered to make it right. We paid over $100 to stay in a room that wasn't cleaned. Overall...NOT impressed or even satisfied at all!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank partieswithcrystal
Reviewed 18 November 2015

Even though our reservation got messed up the week before, their staff took care of it, straightened all out and made sure we had a room for the night after a wedding nearby. The room was very clean, it was quiet and very nice. It was fun to gather with friends at breakfast the next morning. We enjoyed our stay!!

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 November 2015 via mobile

We recently stayed at AMERIVU for our sons wedding at The Enchanted Barn. The staff was so friendly & accommodating for all of our extended family and it was so appreciated. Rooms were clean, quiet, with comfortable beds. Within walking distance to many amenities. Only constructive criticism I would give would be improvement for their continental breakfasts. Too many carbs, not enough protein. I would recommend this hotel to any traveling to the Rice Lake area.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 September 2015

Clean hotel. Helpful staff. Bed was ok, room was ok. I felt that the room was priced a bit high for what I got. Usually stay at a different hotel when in Rice Lake but it was booked. I would stay at the AmeriVu Inn again if I needed to, as it was clean and quiet.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank GS2764
Reviewed 8 August 2015 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised at how nice this place is. It is an old Days Inn that has been remodeled, but there are still a few remnants left such as only double beds in the room instead of queens. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The pool and hot tub were great. There are a few reviews complaining about the pool being cold. It wasn't bath water warm, but after jumping in, it was warm enough. The breakfast was a little on the skimpy side, cereal, donuts, fruit, toast and make your own waffles. The room was good sized, and very clean. I will definitely stay here again!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family