See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 November 2015

Even though our reservation got messed up the week before, their staff took care of it, straightened all out and made sure we had a room for the night after a wedding nearby. The room was very clean, it was quiet and very nice. It was fun to gather with friends at breakfast the next morning. We enjoyed our stay!!

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 November 2015 via mobile

We recently stayed at AMERIVU for our sons wedding at The Enchanted Barn. The staff was so friendly & accommodating for all of our extended family and it was so appreciated. Rooms were clean, quiet, with comfortable beds. Within walking distance to many amenities. Only constructive criticism I would give would be improvement for their continental breakfasts. Too many carbs, not enough protein. I would recommend this hotel to any traveling to the Rice Lake area.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 September 2015

Clean hotel. Helpful staff. Bed was ok, room was ok. I felt that the room was priced a bit high for what I got. Usually stay at a different hotel when in Rice Lake but it was booked. I would stay at the AmeriVu Inn again if I needed to, as it was clean and quiet.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank GS2764
Reviewed 8 August 2015 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised at how nice this place is. It is an old Days Inn that has been remodeled, but there are still a few remnants left such as only double beds in the room instead of queens. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The pool and hot tub were great. There are a few reviews complaining about the pool being cold. It wasn't bath water warm, but after jumping in, it was warm enough. The breakfast was a little on the skimpy side, cereal, donuts, fruit, toast and make your own waffles. The room was good sized, and very clean. I will definitely stay here again!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 July 2015

We stayed here the night of July 10. Two queen beds was $135 plus tax. More than I wanted to pay but everything else was booked.
The motel looks great but the attention to detail was nonexistent. Our room was to be available by 3pm. At 3:30 the clerk did not know if it was or not. She checked us in anyway and said she prayed it was ready. The room appeared to have been cleaned but there were crumbs on the table from the last guests.
Not one of the three way light fixtures in the room had a three way bulb in it. No way to read in those conditions. And the room was dark anyway.
See through single ply toilet paper in the bathroom along with small, cheap towels.
There was no ice machine on the second floor which meant a long trip downstairs for watery ice.
Outside on the patio was dirty, cheap plastic furniture some of which was cracked and obviously needed to be replaced.
The motel was full that evening and the next morning the breakfast area was too small to handle the number of guests. And the coffee was terrible.
We stayed the night before in a Super8 for 2/3 the money and it was superior in every way to this motel.
Very disappointed and will avoid Amerivu motels at all cost in the future.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family