“Long established place in the northwoods”
Review of White Stag Inn

White Stag Inn
Ranked #8 of 70 Restaurants in Rhinelander
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 January 2018

We dine here a few times a year. Over the years the quality of the food has varied at times but overall remains good. This place has been in Sugar Camp for many years and always seems to have customers. Offers a nice menu selection in a traditional northwoods manner

Reviewed 8 December 2017

Get ready for a salad that consists of a "wedge" of iceberg lettuce and house dressings (all oil based, no creamy), then no choice of potato- only baked-oh and no sour cream, only whipped cottage cheese... ok grilled meats are great, but the rest leave me never coming back. Don't know what all the fuss is about at these prices!

1  Thank norski56
Reviewed 23 November 2017

Service was great. Dinner was absolutely fantastic. Steak was cooked perfect. I like the salad wedge and the great dressings. Bartender kinda needs to relax and maybe smile. He didn't add to a great atmosphere. All else was great!!!

Reviewed 21 November 2017

Went there with my wife and brother-in-law. Our first time there and it was a very good dinner. The En Brouche my wife had was perfect. My brother-in-law had filet and it was about 1-3/4" thick and done perfect. My rib-eye was one of the best I've ever had. The 1/4 wedge of salad was fresh and the home made salad dressings were great.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Had out 50th anniversary party there, and there were no problems and the food was excellent, we had our own area and we were greatly satisfied .