“Party”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Had out 50th anniversary party there, and there were no problems and the food was excellent, we had our own area and we were greatly satisfied .

Reviewed 13 October 2017

My friend has been dining here since she was a child. It brought back a lot of happy memories of family gatherings for her and she shared them with me. Food was excellent and the wait staff friendly and efficient, if busy during the time we were there. My friend had steak and I had the smoked pork chop. Portions were huge!

Reviewed 12 October 2017

My wife and I arrived just after they opened on Fri Oct. 5 2017 during Cranberry Fest in near by Eagle River after it being recommended at the VFW who was having a fish fry. Being from Green Bay and having fresh Bay perch, most fish fries don't meet the standard and we wanted steak since we were camping in a tent. We and everyone else was asked to sit at the bar where the one male bar tender did a great job serving a full bar and after it was full people were seated in the dining room since it was close to 5pm. The menu was simple and reasonable. The salad was lettuce and choice of 3 dressing. Pork chop, 5 steaks, shrimp 8 or 10 a pound, chicken and fish were main items. The food was great and well served. Looking forward to going again if in area.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Came here with several friends. The food was as expected for a supper club. We had excellent service and overall a pleasant experience. Nothing special - a solid supper club.

1  Thank Carl F
Reviewed 3 October 2017

The White Stag Inn has been around for decades with the same location, menu, and food quality. If you like meat (steak, chicken, pork) or select seafood (shrimp) -- you can get a charcoal meal that will rival any Chicago steakhouse. I don't come here for service or ambiance, I come here for a great steak when I'm in northern WI.

This is old school. No website, wifi, or TV.