See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 September 2017

I come to Racine for work a few times a year. For the price this is now my go to. The room is quiet and comfortable, breakfast has a lot of options, and the area is awesome. Definitely my go to when I visit Racine for work!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Rooms were clean and great price...
Cold breakfast stuff.
For the price you csnt beat it.. I give 5 star ratings with those that have a hot breakfast as well.
I WOULD stay here again.
We had the suite room which we got a great deal on.
Nice to have things that worked .
Great customer service Thank you

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2017

So pleased with my stay! The hotel and room/bathroom were nice and clean. Bed linens and towels were changed everyday (I tested!). I was in Racine on business and stayed here for a full week. Since I was unfamiliar with the area, I cannot say enough about how helpful the staff was. They were so friendly and gave me great recommendations for restaurants and entertainment. They also had a nice gym! I will definitely book here again for my next business trip.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business