USD 169
USD 133
Seeker Motel(Racine)
USD 52
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanyogurtbasic accommodationnewly renovated roomsheat airfront desk staffhot breakfastwould stay here againhot tubdecent breakfastout of statewatching tvdonutsgreat showerpleasure of stayingfridge and microwavethe breakfast area
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

The hotel was very clean. The staff was exceptional nice. Very attentive housekeeping. I had to change rooms because my grandchildren stayed with me a night. They were very accommodating with letting me change. There breakfast is outstanding. I will be staying here again when I visit Racine.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank lindaett25
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

A very nice, quiet place. It was clean and a well maintained property. The hot breakfast was an extra bonus. We stayed for a week and will stay again when we are back in the area. A great place to stay!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KMC12_2007
HP H, General Manager at Comfort Inn Racine - Mount Pleasant, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking time to review us, we are very pleased to hear that we are your priority hotel every time you visit Mt. Pleasant - Racine area. Our staff works very hard to make sure every guest continues to enjoy their stay here with us each time they choose to stay with us.We appreciate your feedback and time you spent to let us know about how wonderful service we offer.

HD Patel

Reviewed 26 April 2018

The hotel is easily accessible not far from I94/41. Many new upgrades including a remodeled hot tub and dining area. The staff is friendly and helpful. Breakfast has a very nice selection from waffles sausage and eggs biscuits and gravey to fruits and cereals.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest,

HD Patel

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

I am guessing the ownership or management has changed, because this property has gone downhill. It needs an update. The person managing the breakfast area wouldn't empty an overflowing trash can. The closet area where you hang your clothes has the fridge and microwave, and you can't hang up your clothes, just on the sides. This place used to rate 5 stars, now only 3. It's economical, but not the place it once was. I do have to add they do have ample seating in their breakfast area which is nice.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 April 2018

Comfort Inn, Racine is a very nicely renovated, quiet hotel with the largest variety of continental breakfast menu I've ever seen in the hotels in the area. some of us from wedding group were able to relax and chat in the new Spa Room.
The hotel has excellent customer service and everything was very clean. I have absolutely no complaints about this hotel. There is a lot of other stores and famour restaurants nearby too. Some of us played cards in the breakfast area while watching TV. It was a blast. They also have few reserve parking spaces for Choice Members which we found to be very convenient and caring. We will certainly consider staying at this hotel again.

Room Tip: Lots of parking.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
HP H, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Racine - Mount Pleasant, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Dear Alan,

Thank you so much for taking time to provide your candid feedback. I shared it with my entire team who works around the clock to upkeep the hotel and ensure all our guests like you have perfect stay with us. Hope to see you soon!

Paul P