Knights Inn Racine
USD 75
ComfortInn
USD 123
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 147/night.

USD 154
USD 135
USD 114
Delta Hotels
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 136/night.

USD 82
Priceline
Seeker Motel(Racine)
USD 52
USD 249
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 August 2017

Filthy, ancient carpet stained to pattern unintended by manufacturer. Unsecure, upon arrival all lock and latch holes jammed by cardboard to make sure that the door could not close securely. Freezer so iced over that no opening was left and refrigerator barely cooled anything after 8+ hours. Appliances the best available...in 1970. Some clientele appeared to be running their "business" out of some of the rooms.

Having said all of that, I rate on service promised vs service received. I was promised nothing (other than a hole to crash in) and paid "nothing" and they made sure that I received it in abundance. Having said that, this was the last place we stayed on a vacation where we had previously rented rooms from some very expensive hotels in the Chicago area and this was the first place that the beds were comfortable enough to sleep soundly.

If you are looking for nothing more than a hole in the wall to crash in for pocket change then this is it provided you remember to unplug the holes in the door jam.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 June 2017

Relatively cheap but poor place. Pillows were about one inch thick, old TV, lousy towels, dirty carpet, parts of baseboard missing, wifi did not work, smoke alarm dangling from wires, and breakfast consisted of only donuts and bad coffee. I put my jacket under that thin pillow but then forgot it - i called the next day and was told well the room has been cleaned so it is gone.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Ed B
Reviewed 26 April 2017

This is not the worst hotel in Racine. Upon check-in I had to be given the key to three different rooms before I found one that had been serviced by housekeeping. The room was somewhat clean. I brought my own pillows and things. Internet is horrible. Some of the people there are very rude. You can't tell who the workers are there half of the time because it seems like they all live there. They rent rooms by the hour- if you know what I mean. Some people stay there long term and they let their children run rampant through the parking lots around guest vehicles. The maintenance guy was really rude. People just randomly hang out their doors all day and stare at you. It's very uncomfortable. I was with my fiancee, I am a female and I would have been scared to stay there alone.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Charise M
Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

The rooms look nothing like the photos. It was dirty and disgusting.I felt very uncomfortable staying there. There was evidence of drug activity. It appears to be a place for low income families. Families inhabit one room. We did not get our money back. I used my AARP discount. They should check before recommending a hotel. Just getting away from that place was enough. We stayed next door at the Super 8.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Cheryl S
Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

Amanda made me and my husband business trip very comfortable she is always on top of things and helpful she gets everything that we need right away and is very appreciated she is the best thing going in the business others keep it very short or are even a little rude I would recommend for the housekeeping to keep towels at the front desk so when guest ask for them they are available overall the stay here isn't terrible for the money cheapest around

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business