See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 April 2017

This is not the worst hotel in Racine. Upon check-in I had to be given the key to three different rooms before I found one that had been serviced by housekeeping. The room was somewhat clean. I brought my own pillows and things. Internet is horrible. Some of the people there are very rude. You can't tell who the workers are there half of the time because it seems like they all live there. They rent rooms by the hour- if you know what I mean. Some people stay there long term and they let their children run rampant through the parking lots around guest vehicles. The maintenance guy was really rude. People just randomly hang out their doors all day and stare at you. It's very uncomfortable. I was with my fiancee, I am a female and I would have been scared to stay there alone.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Charise M
Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

The rooms look nothing like the photos. It was dirty and disgusting.I felt very uncomfortable staying there. There was evidence of drug activity. It appears to be a place for low income families. Families inhabit one room. We did not get our money back. I used my AARP discount. They should check before recommending a hotel. Just getting away from that place was enough. We stayed next door at the Super 8.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Cheryl S
Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

Amanda made me and my husband business trip very comfortable she is always on top of things and helpful she gets everything that we need right away and is very appreciated she is the best thing going in the business others keep it very short or are even a little rude I would recommend for the housekeeping to keep towels at the front desk so when guest ask for them they are available overall the stay here isn't terrible for the money cheapest around

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 November 2015

This is the most disgusting place called an inn? Wyndham certainly never ever inspects this property. The rooms are filth. All my clothes smell of dead rats after (1) day. I offered them a chance to clean BUT THEY OPTED NOT. I cannot believe how bad this is... I assume this is Wyngham, generally a respected place. I bought Lysol spray...should have bought 100 gallons but that is probably not enough. Get the picture??

Room Tip: Find a different hotel
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
3  Thank Dick S
Reviewed 27 September 2015

Very few rooms are rented to vacationers. Farm hands and welfare receipts are the long term inhabitants. If you are vacationing you don't want to stay there. Very clean , very noisy. They stay outside their rooms until about 10pm - not bad but they are up going to work 5 am laughing yelling breaking ice for their coolers and then the bus picks them up at 5:23. Then you have the kids going to school. No sleep!

Room Tip: No room is good
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple