See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 September 2015

Very few rooms are rented to vacationers. Farm hands and welfare receipts are the long term inhabitants. If you are vacationing you don't want to stay there. Very clean , very noisy. They stay outside their rooms until about 10pm - not bad but they are up going to work 5 am laughing yelling breaking ice for their coolers and then the bus picks them up at 5:23. Then you have the kids going to school. No sleep!

Room Tip: No room is good
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Kathy E
Reviewed 14 June 2015 via mobile

I had never stayed here before so I figured I'd try it out. IF I COULD GIVE IT 0 STARS I WOULD. When I walked into the room it smelled horrible. I then went to use the restroom and the toilet seat was full of someone's dried up piss on the seat as well as the floor. The floor looked like it hadn't been swept weeks in the bathroom and bedroom area. The bathtub was yellow with grime, and there was pubic hairs in the tub along with other trash stuck to the tubs drain. I went and looked in the fridge and there was trash sitting in the bottom of the fridge and food and the microwave was a filthy disaster. I DO NOT RECCOMMEND THIS TO ANYONE. I called the front desk and got my money back because they obviously don't care about their customers.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
4  Thank StacyJ93
Reviewed 9 June 2015 via mobile

I would not recommend this to anyone it was very dirty the pillows were lumpy and flat. It was supposed to be a non smoking room and it smelled like stale smoke our clothes came away smelling the same. In the early morning hours some women knocked on our door asking my husband if he wanted some company two nights in a row. No iron and ironing board as advertised. We won't stay there again.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Nancy V
Reviewed 24 February 2015

Just don't stay here...we checked in and left the key in the room after being in it for 3 minutes. Disgusting is putting it mildly. Stunk, holes in the walls, stains on the floor, mirror broken etc.
Stayed across the street at the Super 8 which was a million times better and for the same price..
Nasty, nasty, and more nasty...

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ScottnVicks
Reviewed 30 December 2014

DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!! Spend the extra money and stay at the super 8 or Marriot. My boyfriend came to racince for a wedding we checked in and the front desk was dressed very unprofessional. Everything was out of date. We only had time to unlock our room and throw our bags in before we had to leave. When returning to the hotel our cab driver told us to never stay there because of all the crime that has happened as well as the people that live there are straight out of prison. When walking into the room it smelled of smoke even though it was a non smoking room. The carpeting looked like it has not been cleaned in years. I did not even want to look at the sheets under the gross comforter. My boyfriend and I refused to stay so we checked out. After mid complaint the front desk agent got very annoyed and instantly pointed to the cheesy policy poster by the wall and refused to help in any way make up for the disgusting room. If you do not want to fear for your safety and your belongings STAY FAR AWAY

Room Tip: do not stay at all
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple