“Great food.”

Seester's Mexican Cantina
Ranked #19 of 87 Restaurants in Pewaukee
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

My friend and I visited Seesters on a Wednesday for lunch. There is outdoor seating with a view of Pewaukee Lake, but we chose indoors because it was a very windy day. There is not a lot of seating outside or indoors, but we didn't have any problems. We were immediately seated and our waitress was prompt, effecient and polite. She recommended the shrimp tacos, which we both tried, and they were awesome. I would highly recommend this place.

1  Thank CCG6080

Reviewed 14 March 2017

That's what the sign in front of Seester's says. The food and drinks are great any time of the year, but summertime is when Seester's really shines. Its a great place to eat before enjoying "Waterfront Wednesday" or the Pewaukee Lake Waterski Club practices or Thursday shows. The patio is cozy and comfortable even including a water dish for your 4 legged companion. Start off with chips, pico and a drink and you can't go wrong with anything on the menu.

Reviewed 10 March 2017

This is not our first choice for Mexican, mostly because the price seems high for the quality of food in addition to how tight the seating is. I know this is a local favorite, but I just don't get it. Not really that great of service, the food just is not that good and you pay was too much for what it is. Sorry, not a fan.

1  Thank SouthernJewelryGirl
Reviewed 16 February 2017

Went on a week night in the summer.... This place was jam packed and unbelievably noisy. Conversation was impossible without practically shouting. Place is small, tables were very close together. Tacos we had were average, nothing special. Service was surprisingly good, given the amount of people and noise to hear the orders. I think the location, and views, (across the street from the lake) make this place more "trendy" to go to than the food...

Reviewed 30 January 2017

You normally don't think Mexican when looking for a fish fry, but if you want the BEST fish fry EVER, then try Seester's on a Friday night. The fish is light and crispy, the potatoes are well seasoned, and the salad is wonderful and fresh with a bit of Mexican flair. You'll need to go early, because they sometimes run out. Portions are ample, so my husband and I will sometimes split a fish fry after sharing chips and guac. We love it and are regulars. I challenge you to find a better fish fry anywhere!