“Busy, Busy, Crammed”

Seester's Mexican Cantina
Ranked #20 of 87 Restaurants in Pewaukee
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 16 February 2017

Went on a week night in the summer.... This place was jam packed and unbelievably noisy. Conversation was impossible without practically shouting. Place is small, tables were very close together. Tacos we had were average, nothing special. Service was surprisingly good, given the amount of people and noise to hear the orders. I think the location, and views, (across the street from the lake) make this place more "trendy" to go to than the food...

Reviewed 30 January 2017

You normally don't think Mexican when looking for a fish fry, but if you want the BEST fish fry EVER, then try Seester's on a Friday night. The fish is light and crispy, the potatoes are well seasoned, and the salad is wonderful and fresh with a bit of Mexican flair. You'll need to go early, because they sometimes run out. Portions are ample, so my husband and I will sometimes split a fish fry after sharing chips and guac. We love it and are regulars. I challenge you to find a better fish fry anywhere!

Reviewed 6 January 2017

I love their food -- especially their winter specials like the chicken and spinach enchilada with poblano sauce. That sauce is so spectacular, I'm actually a little embarrassed to admit I have licked the plate to get every last drop of it. Their soups are great as well. The service is always excellent and really friendly. I also love the Sunday breakfasts they have from time to time. I would never have thought of putting cactus in eggs, or serving an omelet with avocado, but I love them both. I just love getting new tastes/flavors I've never had anywhere else, and I have found those here.

Reviewed 19 October 2016

I love Seester's. The owner and staff are so friendly! Food is always fresh. Love their $2.50 Taco Tuesdays. The fresh cilantro is perfect. Guacamole is terrific and their chip are great, too!

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

I really don't like this place the food is average and the owners rude
The only good thins is the view of the lake -
Not sure they put any tequila in my margaritas