“Excellent”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Martin R
“Excellent ”
Reviewed 21 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

I'm into my second evening here and all I can say is I'm lucky to have found The Grapevine.
The host Christine and her builder have done a wonderful job of creating an inviting and comfortable space be it for a few mid week nights for business like me or a nice weekend this is a perfect place to stay.
I had cold bottles of water and fresh milk in the fridge on my arrival which was much appreciated due to the 30deg temperatures when I arrived.
The facility has everything you need, big comfortable bed, excellent bathroom with both shower and bath. Washing machine, fridge, dishwasher.
22.5mb wifi beats pretty much every British hotel I've been in recently and free.

So if you want a comfortable place to relax and sleep with a great host then The Grapevine will not disappoint.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing