All reviews two brothers restaurant next door waffles parking lot hard boiled eggs family restaurant no elevator breakfast room round abouts first floor free breakfast room key clean rooms nice breakfast nice place to stay nice restaurant comfortable bed
Reviewed 22 March 2018

The rooms are very clean and comfortable. The hotel staff is extremely friendly and helpful. I would recommend this hotel to others to stay. The price is very reason and the location is great. A nice hotel where business or leisure travel.

1  Thank stephaniehJ9572TK
Stacy T, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Oshkosh, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Hi stephaniehJ9572TK,
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We truly appreciate your two cents! I am delighted that you enjoyed our clean, comfortable guest rooms, our friendly and helpful team members, our convenient location, and good value! We will certainly look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Oshkosh!

Reviewed 8 March 2018

This is a very good barebones hotel for the business traveler. You pay more if you want to have a refrigerator and microwave in your room. Does not have a pool, so not appealing to bring my family to. Clean, nice breakfast, comfortable bed, right off Hwy 41, so it is convenient, but it is not noisy at night.

1  Thank annheaslett
Stacy T, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Oshkosh, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Hi annheaslett,

Thank you for your review. Your feedback is really important to us! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our clean, quiet, comfortable guest rooms, and convenient location. We do like to cater to our business travelers! I will be sure to share your feedback with our team. We wish you safe travels and will look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

Hotel was very nice. Accommodated our dog very well without a surcharge which we appreciated. Breakfast was the only thing that needed improvement. However, there was a Panera very close by :) I would stay again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank elizabethtT1306BG

Hi elizabethtT1306BG,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I truly appreciate your feedback. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay! I will be sure to share your feedback with our staff. We always enjoy welcoming your furry family members to our hotel! I will also make sure I review our breakfast offering to see what we are able to improve there.

We will look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

The hotel was fine to stay in, but there are definitely better ones in the area. The bathroom had some dust on the outside of the tub. The toiletries only included bar soap and shampoo/conditioner combined. The room was more spacious than I anticipated for having double beds. Bedroom area was very clean.

Date of stay: February 2018
1  Thank 980megano
Adam D, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Oshkosh, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

I appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience at La Quinta Oshkosh. Your satisfaction and continued trust in La Quinta Inn are our top priorities. I look forward to showing you that we’re working hard to make sure each visit meets your expectations and our high standards.

Thanks again for your time, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Randy Christensen
General Manger
La Quinta Oshkosh
lq4003gm@laquinta.com
920.233.4190

Reviewed 21 February 2018

This hotel was very clean and the staff was pleasant. I would stay here again. The location is good, but it is a little awkward to get to. The breakfast area was clean, but the food choices were very limited.

Date of stay: February 2018